Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Siblings reunite! (For MediaMillie)
Old February 10th, 2023, 02:01 AM   #1
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

Default Siblings reunite! (For MediaMillie)

Rodrigo was on his room, playing video games. But he was very sad lately, and even Peach and Mario didn't know how to cheer him up.

"Big sis..." wondered Rodrigo, sadly, "Where are you? I miss you so much...we used to go in lots of adventures together..." the boy said to no one in particular, as he looked at the ceiling of his room!

Ultra Lil' Bro Apprentice of Galactic Kids Next Door, Numbuh 001(Joseph)'s bro and Numbuh Omega's apprentice/adopted son!
Numbuh Omega is a gentle mommy, and don't like to spank me, but she will if it's needed...

Old February 10th, 2023, 08:01 AM   #2
MediaMillie
Gold Member

All of a sudden, the doorbell rang. Peach called out; "Rodrigo, could you please open the door? I'm a bit busy right now sweetie."

Old February 10th, 2023, 11:36 AM   #3
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

"Oh....if I must." Rodrigo said, sighing as he went to the door!

His anwser showed how upset he was!

Ultra Lil' Bro Apprentice of Galactic Kids Next Door, Numbuh 001(Joseph)'s bro and Numbuh Omega's apprentice/adopted son!
Numbuh Omega is a gentle mommy, and don't like to spank me, but she will if it's needed...

Old February 10th, 2023, 03:35 PM   #4
MediaMillie
Gold Member

When he opened the door, he saw something he would never in his life have imagined.
It was Millie, the same way he had last seen her. Same build, hairstyle, fashion sense... and she looked at him with a tenderness he had only rarely seen in her. "Hi lil' bro. I'm back." She said, unsure of what exactly to do next. Would he be mad at her for being away for so long?

Old February 10th, 2023, 03:45 PM   #5
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

"Y-you...you're not trickin'...me? You're...Millie?" Rodrigo asked, rubbing his eyes to be sure.

His anwser was to then literally jump and tackle her into a hug! "Millie!!!"

Old February 10th, 2023, 04:32 PM   #6
MediaMillie
Gold Member

She fell butt-first on the ground, but that didn't matter at all. She covered Rodrigo in kisses as she hugged him tightly, and said "ohh I missed you so SO much!"
Princess Peach thought she had heard some commotion, and when she saw Millie there, that girl who was essentially family to her, her eyes got teary as she went over and hugged them both. "Millie, my dear child! We've missed you so much!"
It was a lovely scene, and eventually Millie broke the silence. "Rodrigo, Peach, can I come in and tell you about what happened?"

Old February 10th, 2023, 06:02 PM   #7
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

"Only if ya carry me, big sis, cause I have no tintention to leggo of the hug!" her cute lil bro declared as he kept hugging her!

Old February 10th, 2023, 07:24 PM   #8
MediaMillie
Gold Member

"Ok, no worries!" She said as she carried him in. She hadn't lost her somewhat powerful physical capacities!
Once they all sat down in the living room, she told them everything. There had been a severe malfunction with the dimensional scissors, so she and her father had to physically travel to the very center of the cosmos, staying the same thanks to cryogenic technology. Now they had them back, but the space trip had left their house/ship a mess, and repairs needed to be done.
"I know things need to be fixed, but jeez... I barely slept last night with all the racket.
Peach smiled and said; "Well, if you want I can give your dad a call and see if you can stay the night here. How does that sound?"
Millie couldn't be happier. "Really?! Oh thank you so much Peach!" She exclamed as she gave the princess a hug. Rodrigo was, of course, delighted.

Old February 10th, 2023, 08:34 PM   #9
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

"Big sis is sleeping on my room, right, mommy?!" Rodrigo asked, excited to catch up with his sister after so long!

Old February 10th, 2023, 11:13 PM   #10
MediaMillie
Gold Member

"Of course darling! Although we only have one bed..." Peach said, hesitating for a moment.
"It's ok Princess, I'm fine sleeping in the same bed. Are you ok with that lil' bro?" Millie asked him, corteously.

Tags
mediamillie, millie, reunite, rodrigo, siblings