Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old September 29th, 2024, 04:44 PM   #15681
MediaMillie
Gold Member

"Alright, listen up." Donatello said, "I have triangulated these zones in particular as high activity points." There were dots all across New York. "We should go over there and look for clues. Everyone have your turtle coms at the ready!"

"Right!" April asked Rodrigo "Would you like to go along with me?"

Naomi said "I would be honoured to accompany you, Leonardo-San."

Millie asked "You mind if I tag along Mikey?"

Old September 29th, 2024, 05:34 PM   #15682
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

"Ya betcha, miss April!" Rodrigo smiled.

"Very well, Naomi-san. But be careful." Leonardo said, returning the bow.

"Hey, no prob! Ya seem fun, after all!" Mikey smirked!

Ultra Lil' Bro Apprentice of Galactic Kids Next Door, Numbuh 001(Joseph)'s bro and Numbuh Omega's apprentice/adopted son!
Numbuh Omega is a gentle mommy, and don't like to spank me, but she will if it's needed...

Old September 29th, 2024, 05:41 PM   #15683
MediaMillie
Gold Member

"Good luck and beware. I hope all goes well." Splinter said.

Rodrigo and April (Lopunny stayed in her Pokeball for now), being the least conspicuous combo, went over to New York's docks. "Casey said the ship that carried the container was a big freight ship called Kame... We have so many of them to check!" She saw them all lined up, hundreds of them!

Old September 29th, 2024, 06:47 PM   #15684
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

"Kame...kame...oh! Naomi told me that word before. Kame means "Turtle" in japanese! Isn't it ironic Shredder would have a ship named after his mortal enemies?" Rodrigo asked!

Ultra Lil' Bro Apprentice of Galactic Kids Next Door, Numbuh 001(Joseph)'s bro and Numbuh Omega's apprentice/adopted son!
Numbuh Omega is a gentle mommy, and don't like to spank me, but she will if it's needed...

Old September 29th, 2024, 09:52 PM   #15685
MediaMillie
Gold Member

"Huh... that is very Shredder-like..." April said, though she then roughly pulled Rodrigo away behind a shipping container!

The reason was clear; there was a bunch of Foot Clan ninjas placing some crates in a van. There was a woman among them who called the shot. "Hurry! We must deliver them to Master Shredder right away!" She ordered.

Old September 29th, 2024, 10:59 PM   #15686
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

"April, stay here. I'll deal with these guys." Rodrigo whispered to April.

Old September 29th, 2024, 11:04 PM   #15687
MediaMillie
Gold Member

"Rodrigo, be careful! Remember, there's lots of valuable stuff here!" April warned.

As they saw Rodrigo, Karai shouted "Hey! You aren't supposed to be here! Get him!" Her underlings rushed at him!

Old September 30th, 2024, 01:10 AM   #15688
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

"Fine, let's get this over with!" Rodrigo smirked, as he began pounding the ninjas!

Old September 30th, 2024, 12:13 PM   #15689
MediaMillie
Gold Member

Karai gasped as she saw Rodrigo effortlessly beat the thugs! "Wha- WHO ARE YOU?!" She gasped.
But then, a huge, hulking man with tattooed arms swaggered up to Rodrigo. "Well well well, finally there's a challenge for me to take on... Outta my way! I'll mop the floor with you...!"

April hid, scared for Rodrigo's safety!

Old September 30th, 2024, 12:29 PM   #15690
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

"Ya know what they say about "the bigger they are"! Rodrigo smiled. "But if ya take your friends and leave without touching the plu...plu...the radioative thingy, I'll go easy on you and let ya leave, due to your friend over there. I respect girls and I know they can be as strong or even stronger than men, but I still don't like hurtin' em'. It's not right for a man to hit a girl even if they can more than defend themselves." Rodrigo said, pointing respectfully at Karai!

Tags
mediamillie, millie, reunite, rodrigo, siblings