Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old July 1st, 2023, 03:02 PM   #4981
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

"Waaaahh, not to waste fooood....please, mommy, no moreee!" Rodrigo bawled...his bum-bum ironically almost turning as red as the tomatoes both he and Toadstool dislike!

Ultra Lil' Bro Apprentice of Galactic Kids Next Door, Numbuh 001(Joseph)'s bro and Numbuh Omega's apprentice/adopted son!
Numbuh Omega is a gentle mommy, and don't like to spank me, but she will if it's needed...

Old July 1st, 2023, 03:04 PM   #4982
MediaMillie
Gold Member

Princess Toadstool gave the last spanks right on the middle and asked him "What will I have to do if I see you throw out food again?"

Old July 1st, 2023, 03:14 PM   #4983
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

"Waaaahh, you'll have to spank my bum-bum, mommy....please, no moreee! Boohooo...." her poor son bawled!

Ultra Lil' Bro Apprentice of Galactic Kids Next Door, Numbuh 001(Joseph)'s bro and Numbuh Omega's apprentice/adopted son!
Numbuh Omega is a gentle mommy, and don't like to spank me, but she will if it's needed...

Old July 1st, 2023, 03:40 PM   #4984
MediaMillie
Gold Member

While she had considered putting him in the corner, the fact that it was ONE misdeed, and done in good faith... She hugged him right away. "Alright, then I forgive you my sweet..." She told him with a sweet kiss on the brow.

Old July 1st, 2023, 03:48 PM   #4985
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

Rodrigo bawled as he hugged Toadstool. "S-sorry, mommy...I'm a naughty boy...."

Old July 1st, 2023, 04:06 PM   #4986
MediaMillie
Gold Member

"Your punishment is over, son." She told him sweetly, holding him close. "You're a good boy, just don't do these naughty things again." She stroked his back and hair to put him at ease. "I know you'll do better now that you've learnt your lesson."

Old July 1st, 2023, 04:09 PM   #4987
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

"I...I didn't know there were people who don't have enough food, mommy..." Rodrigo admitted, hugging her as he slowly calmed down. "Back in the Mushroom Kingdom, everyone has everything they need..."

Old July 1st, 2023, 04:31 PM   #4988
MediaMillie
Gold Member

Princess Toadstool spoke gently, with a nurturing tone. "It's alright Rodrigo, I understand, and now you've just learnt something new about the world. Now you know how important food is, don't you dear?"

Old July 1st, 2023, 04:34 PM   #4989
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

"I...I do, mommy..." Rodrigo slowly sniffled and nodded.

Old July 1st, 2023, 04:43 PM   #4990
MediaMillie
Gold Member

She stroked his head. "Good boy! You're such a sweetheart. Now, get across mommy'a lap so she can soothe you with this lotion Naomi gave me, okay?" She told him, sweet as could be.

Tags
mediamillie, millie, reunite, rodrigo, siblings