Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old July 19th, 2023, 08:37 PM   #5591
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

"Yep, you sure would, big sis!" Rodrigo smiled!

"Wait, wait, wait, what about me?!" Bowsette asked!

"Oh, ya can just take off the Crown or take damage, your choice!" Rodrigo said!

Ultra Lil' Bro Apprentice of Galactic Kids Next Door, Numbuh 001(Joseph)'s bro and Numbuh Omega's apprentice/adopted son!
Numbuh Omega is a gentle mommy, and don't like to spank me, but she will if it's needed...

Old July 19th, 2023, 08:43 PM   #5592
MediaMillie
Gold Member

Millie looked flustered. "Don't look at me! I'm not making Bowsette mad! Imagine what those huge, scaly hands will do to my poor tushy afterwards!" She excused herself from hurting him.
"Well, then he- sorry she, can just take the crown off whenever... She pleases." Kondo concluded, struggling to get Bowsette's gender right.
"Well. If you do Bowsette..." Millie nudged him and pointed at her head. "Leave it here, I wanna try it out!" She asked her.

Old July 19th, 2023, 08:54 PM   #5593
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

"My pleasure!!!" Bowsette said, removing the crown, then....

"Did I go back to my cool and awesome body?!" Bowser asked the group!

Ultra Lil' Bro Apprentice of Galactic Kids Next Door, Numbuh 001(Joseph)'s bro and Numbuh Omega's apprentice/adopted son!
Numbuh Omega is a gentle mommy, and don't like to spank me, but she will if it's needed...

Old July 19th, 2023, 09:28 PM   #5594
MediaMillie
Gold Member

"That's the big turtle-dragon we know and love!" Millie said, patting the (not spiky) edge of his shell so he would feel that it was back. "Now c'mon, will you lend me that crown, please?" She put on her best puppydog eyes.
Keiko chuckled. "She looks like Naomi when she asks us to buy her ice cream!" She told her husband jokingly.

Old July 19th, 2023, 09:32 PM   #5595
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

Rodrigo sighed in relief, thinking to himself that he was afraid Bowsette would spank him!

"Oh, sure, have this! Say, Rodrigo, do you have any crowns that DON'T turn me into other things?" Bowser asked, giving the Super Crown to Millie.

"Sure! Corridor 6 to the left!" Rodrigo told Bowser!

Kondo chuckled, "Yes, it's identical!"

"Mother, father!" Naomi whined, blushing!

Old July 19th, 2023, 09:36 PM   #5596
MediaMillie
Gold Member

Millie donned the crown, and soon she became... Millie-ette! Her hair was light blonde like Peach's, but her eyes were still lime green, and she wore a beautiful rainbow coloured dress, and earrings that seemed to slowly change colour! "Sooooo, how do I look?" She asked her little siblings.

Old July 19th, 2023, 09:43 PM   #5597
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

"Woah, it's amazing!" Naomi gasped!

Rodrigo smiled, "It's good on you, big sis..." he said, pointing her to a mirror!

Old July 19th, 2023, 09:45 PM   #5598
MediaMillie
Gold Member

Millie checked herself out and took a mirror selfie. "Yeeeah that's the stuff!" She said, happy at her new look... But willing to give it away for her lil' sis's enjoyment. "You wanna try it too, lil' sis?" She asked Naomi.

Old July 19th, 2023, 09:48 PM   #5599
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

"We are doin' a sale of 50 coins for a Super Crown, big sis! But since you're my big sis, I could even make it only 25!" Rodrigo offered!

Naomi, meanwhile, smiled. "I would be delighted to try it myself..."

Old July 19th, 2023, 09:54 PM   #5600
MediaMillie
Gold Member

"You know what? I might take you up on your offer lil' bro!" Millie told him with a smile, before placing the crown on Naomi's head.
I the blink of an eye, Naomi was quite a lot taller, wearing a beautiful pink kimono with floral patterns, and had long black hair and deep blue eyes. "Good heavens, you look like the empress herself, my dear!" Keiko told her, impressed.
"Wow, you look gorgeous! Look!" Millie said, pointing the mirror at her.

Tags
mediamillie, millie, reunite, rodrigo, siblings