Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old December 5th, 2023, 11:46 PM   #9971
MediaMillie
Gold Member

"They're doing quite well! And how are you kids? And the parents, of course." Bugs inquired as he showed them inside.

"We're great! Super excited to be here!" Millie replied.
"Indeed! This should be most interesting! We are very grateful you've brought us here Mr. Bunny."

Peach had to ask an important question "Now Bugs... I understand this is a school where cartoons get a role of sorts. But... Don't you cartoons get into very violent situations sometimes and survive? The children can't do that!"

"It's okay!" Bugs replied. "We'll go by Witch Hazel's office, she made a week-long toonic for them!"

Old December 5th, 2023, 11:56 PM   #9972
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

"She'll turn us into Toons?!" Rodrigo asked Bugs, excited!

Ultra Lil' Bro Apprentice of Galactic Kids Next Door, Numbuh 001(Joseph)'s bro and Numbuh Omega's apprentice/adopted son!
Numbuh Omega is a gentle mommy, and don't like to spank me, but she will if it's needed...

Old December 6th, 2023, 01:03 PM   #9973
MediaMillie
Gold Member

"Yeah, she can do that! With your folks' consent of course." Bugs conceded.
Peach asked "Are there long-term effects to this transformation?"
"Last we checked Lebron James is A-okay!" Bugs said. Peach looked to Viras, asking for his take on the matter.

Millie thought to herself "I wonder if I'll turn into a kinkajou this time..."

Old December 6th, 2023, 01:10 PM   #9974
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

"Bugs is right on that. Jordan managed to tap into the Toon Force once, and Lebron became a full on Toon, and both are okay." Viras noted.

Rodrigo giggled, "My princess, we'll become Toons!" he told Naomi.

Ultra Lil' Bro Apprentice of Galactic Kids Next Door, Numbuh 001(Joseph)'s bro and Numbuh Omega's apprentice/adopted son!
Numbuh Omega is a gentle mommy, and don't like to spank me, but she will if it's needed...

Old December 6th, 2023, 02:15 PM   #9975
MediaMillie
Gold Member

"Very well, we accept!" Princess Peach declared, trusting Viras's judgement.

"I sure hope I look cute... Not like one of those Rex and Fimpy cartoons Millie talked about." Naomi worried.

Bugs opened the door to what was labelled as an office... But seemed like a ramshackle old house, not far off from Madam Mim's! And there was a big green witch there stirring a big pot! Bugs just greeted her as usual.
"Eeeh... What's all the hubub, bub?"

"I'm making a delightful toon potion for our new students! Oh and there they are!" She cackled as usual, before saying "There's something... Eastern about them. I think some "Essence of Ghibli" may help!" She poured a couple drops of a black liquid which seemed to have eyes, but the kids weren't quite sure about that. The potion turned from lime green to raspberry red, and with a big ladle she served three cups. "Here you go, drink up dearies!" She said.

Old December 6th, 2023, 02:26 PM   #9976
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

Rodrigo sniffed the potion, never one to drink anything without sniffing it first!

Old December 6th, 2023, 02:56 PM   #9977
MediaMillie
Gold Member

"Don't worry, it's safe, trust me on this." Bugs told them.

Millie shrugged and said "Bottoms up!" Before taking a swig. With some comical sound and visual effects... She turned into her kinkajou form! Although there were some subtle changes; her eyes just had big, black pupils, her muzzle seemed more pronounced and she overall looked rounder in shape; she looked like she had jumped out of The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog! "Heyy, I did turn into a kinkajou! Neat!"

Naomi requested "Please, Miss Hazel, could you add more of that Ghibli essence on mine?"
"Of course dearie!" The witch was very pleased at her polite demeanour, and poured in quite a bit more until the potion turned purple.

"Thank you!" Naomi replied; she drank, and her transformation seemed a lot more relaxed and gradual. Her eyes also seemed darker, her features more rounded and her cheeks markedly rosy; she looked like she had come straight out of a classic Ghibli film, reminding Viras strongly of Kiki or Chihiro. Naomi looked at herself in a mirror. "This look suits me! Thank you very much, Miss Hazel!"

Last edited by MediaMillie; December 6th, 2023 at 06:41 PM.

Old December 6th, 2023, 03:44 PM   #9978
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

Rodrigo then drank it, "My turn, my turn!"

He began growing, and growing, and growing...!

....Until he shrunk, smaller than Naomi and Millie, his childish features and cuteness amplifying!

His features got rounder, his eye bigger, shining with cuteness and innocence...somehow ending in a Disney Junior style, Rodrigo somehow looked even MORE childish, cute and innocent than before!

Old December 6th, 2023, 04:21 PM   #9979
MediaMillie
Gold Member

"Aww you're adoooorable lil' bro!" Millie said, pinching his cheeks.
Naomi agreed. "The transformation really suited you!"

"Great! If you want, you kids can go to class and we'll make sure to leave your things in your room." Bugs proposed.

Old December 6th, 2023, 05:59 PM   #9980
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

Rodrigo giggled at the pampering, then nodded. "C'mon, let's see how the Warners are doin'!" He told Millie and Naomi.

Tags
mediamillie, millie, reunite, rodrigo, siblings