Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old July 31st, 2024, 03:19 PM   #41
Sarahsore

Honestly, Dani doesn't have a very close relationship with her parents these days. Sometimes it seems like they feel their main role in life is to punish her when she's bad. She reached over and hugged Mr. Davidson tightly and whispered, "Thanks... I'll think about that." Her eyes even teared up slightly for a moment.

But then, she let go of the hug and said, "But uh... Sam and the others probably wonder where I am. I should get back to them soon. Maybe we'll talk later." She turned to walk out of the room and suddenly remembered she was naked below her waist. She turned back around toward him and chuckled as she said, "Could you please pass me my pants and undies?" She knew that some comfy PJ pants would be waiting when she got back, but she should probably at least put her underwear back on first.

Old July 31st, 2024, 05:10 PM   #42
TheRealMrT

"No worries sweetheart, that's all I ask," Carl replied, returning the tight hug before releasing the girl, happy that she seemed to be considering his offer. "Yeah, they probably are, sorry for keeping you from your friends for so long." He raised an eyebrow as she began to walk out the room half-naked and laughed as she realised.

"Of course - don't need you flashing half the household with you're deep-fried tush. I think your friends would be in for a bit of a shock if you did," he jokes, taking her jeans and panties and passing them over to the girl, unaware that her friends had already had a good look at her reddened backside. "I'll leave you to it then Dani and hope you enjoy the rest of the evening - as long as it doesn't involve anything to do with my underwear." The man smiles, lightly flicking her forehead before going to leave the room.

Old August 1st, 2024, 11:52 AM   #43
Sarahsore

Dani smiled and watched him leave. She was grateful he left as she had no intention of pulling those stiff jeans over her red behind. She carefully puts her frilly violet panties back on, and then walks back into Sam's room, tosses her jeans onto the bed, and takes a bow. "That's how it's done!" she says proudly. "I did my part, so all of you had BETTER NOT chicken out so I'm not the only one!"

Sam laughs but politely gives a quiet applause and says, "You did well, Dani. Great work."

Ashley and Carla also give a light quiet applause, but their heads are buzzing with what will probably happen to them soon... and Carla wonders if she should really go through with it or not! Dani goes to get her PJs from Carl. She brought some little violet PJ shorts and a comfy shirt.

Old August 1st, 2024, 01:40 PM   #44
TheRealMrT

"You know, I think this is quickly turning out to be one of the best ideas you've ever had sister," Leo was whispering into Sam's ear, sitting next to her on her bed when he saw Dani come through the door. He smiled at the sight of the girl in just her shirt and panties. Cute.

He laughed as she bowed and joined in with his own clapping, grinning at the girl, "Very good Dani - told you the critics would love it." He lied down on the bed, resting his head on his arm, "I'd ask for an encore but I think your butt's suffered enough."

As she came towards him, Leo grabbed her nightwear to pass to her but quickly noticed something. "Hmm, snap!" he smiled, holding her shorts up near her underwear, pointing out the similar colours. "Cute choice," he complimented though it wasn't clear if he was talking about her shorts, her underwear or both and he quickly moved on, asking, "So you want me to get you an icepack with that or something else or you good?"

Old August 2nd, 2024, 01:57 AM   #45
Sarahsore

Dani laughed and was pleased that he noticed the color coordination between her PJ shorts and panties. She had indeed done it on purpose! She slid them on and pretended like she was entirely unbothered by the spanking she took not long ago. She might blush slightly at his comments, but overall it doesn't affect her too much. "Nah, I'll live. The sting is already starting to go away."

Sam added, "Well, all the same, I think we could all use a little break after that! Ice cream sundaes are part of the sleepover tonight. Hey Ash, you know where the ice cream is. Would you mind going downstairs and getting us started?"

"Sure thing!" Ashley replied happily as she jumped off the bed and began to move toward the door. Dani finished carefully pulling her shorts up and Carla followed right behind her. But Sam stood in Leo's way as the others exited, and when the two of them were alone, she said, "So, you know I thought it would make this year a bit extra funny and memorable if I got all of my friends spanked... And maybe I have my own reasons, too. But anyways, I know that you want to see it too. I need your advice, though about who we should go for next. Ashley is a bit crazy, but she'll definitely take whatever dare I give her. Carla is a bit more skiddish though. Do you think that I should do Carla last, or should I go ahead and get her next so she doesn't get cold feet?" Sam honestly wasn't sure which one she should go for, so she decided to get advice from someone else with a vested interest.

Old August 2nd, 2024, 11:25 AM   #46
TheRealMrT

Leo was a little surprised to have his sister stop him at the door but her reasoning soon became clear. He shrugged as she said he wanted her to see her friends get spanked, not trying to hide his interest. He and Sam were largely of like minds as much as neither wanted to admit it sometimes though he was a bit curious as to those 'own reasons' she alluded to.

"Now that is a good question," he hummed and put a hand on his chin in thought. "I think it would have to be Ashley next. As long as you don't make the dare anything too awful then Carla might be encouraged by seeing it's really not too bad. And it would be pretty hard to say no after the other two have already gone..." Leo felt a little slimy as he said it, not wanting Sam's new friend to do something she really didn't want to do just because she felt pressured. I'll support her if she says no, Leo decided, if only to soothe his conscience though he really hoped she wouldn't. "Besides, Ashley seemed kinda excited to play this game, don't cha think?" He raised an eyebrow to his sister wondering if she knew what that was about.

He was about to slip past his twin when another idea occurred to him and he turned to her with excited eyes. "Oh, actually you could maybe do a double dare? Like, Carla will probably find it easier if Ashley is getting in trouble right besides her and Ashley will probably even encourage her." He grinned a little, "It'd be pretty fun to see dad spank them one after the other or if mom's nearby as well then they might just get it at the same time. And if mom is involved then there's a better chance they just get turned over a lap wherever they get caught so we wouldn't have to sneak around to watch like we would if they get pulled into a bedroom. She's certainly never had any issues with punishing you on the spot~" Leo teased while waiting for his sister's thoughts.

Old August 2nd, 2024, 01:28 PM   #47
Sarahsore

That was an interesting point she hadn't considered yet! Maybe a tandem spanking could work for Ashley and Carla. "Hmm... What if we wait a little while longer until it's totally dark and dare them to jump in the pool? Dad will be upset that they went swimming after dark without his permission. I'll bet Ash could motivate Carla to at least take a quick jump into the pool, and then dad would be out pretty quickly!"

Downstairs, they could hear Ashley already opening up the freezer to get the ice cream and a few ingredients. The other girls were none-the-wiser to their plotting.

Old August 2nd, 2024, 02:19 PM   #48
TheRealMrT

"Ohhh, that's good," Leo nodded liking the sounds of his sister's plan, "There's no way they won't be noticed and it'll definitely earn them a spanking when they're caught. As long as Carla can be convinced, I think your idea's pretty solid."

Part of him thought that his dad might find it a little weird that just the two of them decided to go jump in the pool and that after Dani's own dare he might start looking into the girl's strange behaviour. But even if he did, it had been Sam issuing the dares so it wasn't like he would get in trouble and with any luck Sam might end up with a sore bottom too. Knowing that, he didn't mention his doubts.

"Alright, it sounds like a plan then. Now let's join the others for ice cream before they start wondering what we're doing."

Old August 2nd, 2024, 03:24 PM   #49
Sarahsore

"Right, let's wait until it gets just a bit darker first!" Sam says, and then goes downstairs to get some ice cream with the others. Ashley is already cheerfully scooping some bowls, and Dani goes to get some toppings from the fridge. They all make up their own bowl of ice cream with whatever toppings they like most, though not going quite as overboard with the toppings as they did when they were a few years younger. They want to look proper and lady-like now.

They sit around laughing and talking for a while. It's good, Sam is happy that the atmosphere is getting a bit more relaxed. Relaxed people are more likely to take on a dare than anxious people.

Old August 2nd, 2024, 04:16 PM   #50
TheRealMrT

Leo follows in after his sister and was happy to join in on eating the ice cream - nothing fancy, just vanilla, sprinkles and sauce for him. People said it was boring but Leo thought there was a good reason why it was the most popular flavour.

While there was still some time before dark, the boy was happy to join the girls in mindlessly chatting. He was looking forward to what was coming but there was no rush and he makes the suggestion of getting some food and watching a movie. It would feel a little strange to have eaten dessert before dinner but the usual rules did tend to go away during sleepovers.

Tags
dares, sleepover, therealmrt