Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing - Quick Roleplays

Role Playing - Quick Roleplays For quick and disposable Roleplays, ideally under three-hundred posts. A place to grow your characters and to play out *Short* and *Limited* Scenario's or Adventures to their conclusion! This is for Quick Spanking and BDSM Roleplays Only to build on existing Verses.

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Sonic: Short SurgeKit (with Raven_Saint)
Old March 27th, 2023, 11:39 AM   #1
DB fanboy
Gold Member

Default Sonic: Short SurgeKit (with Raven_Saint)

Running through the city, Sonic the Hedgehog looked on in horror at the torn buildings and ruined streets caused by this strange new enemy. He had heard from Whisper that his opponent was a green Tenrec, but other than that, he didn't know much. "Where could she be?" Sonic wondered to himself, feeling frustrated and angry with the destruction he was witnessing.

Old August 6th, 2023, 05:35 PM   #2
RavenSaint
Gold Member

She was captured. She had her memory wiped. And she has had her life tormented to a point that she can't stop seeing Doctor Starline even when she tries to sleep. She has effectively been robbed of her old life and created into this damaged weapon...a weapon with a sole purpose of destroying Sonic the Hedgehog.

So what better way for Surge to lure Sonic out than by causing some good, or bad in this case, old fashioned destruction? Especially as inside this city Surge to shooting sparks of lightning out at random thing in sight, ranging from vehicles and traffic lights to benches and even store windows as well as whatever is being displayed on the other side. "Where are you Sonic?" the green tenrec growled out as she she finally takes a moment to stop at a crossroads...one with burning wreckages that were formerly cars and buses.

RP Resume: https://animeotk.com/forum/showthread...ume-16488.html

Old August 6th, 2023, 05:55 PM   #3
DB fanboy
Gold Member

As Sonic reached further and further into the city, he realized that the destruction only worsened. Becoming more and more worried, he decided he needed to find the culprit, and do it FAST. After a few minutes, he would finally locate his adversary.

"I take it you're the one who did this?" He asked her seriously. "If yes, I sure would love to know what sort of temper tantrum you've been throwing here. Why are you doing this, and on orders from who?" he questioned, already interrogating her.

Old August 8th, 2023, 05:06 PM   #4
RavenSaint
Gold Member

With how much nonchalant destruction there was for anyone to see...it shouldn't take Sonic neither much or long to simply follow the trail to find the electrically charged tenrec practically waiting for him. "At last you show up..." a smile slowly crawls across the green girl's face but immediately crumbled down when the hedgehog not only questioned if she was the one to do this but also insinuate that her 'temper tantrum' was down to taking orders from somebody else.

"This is not a temper tantrum!" snaps out Surge's lips as she quickly zaps some lightning towards the blue blur...though one that the male could possibly easily dodge with his speed. "And there is no 'orders' at all!" was shouted out with a second bolt of lightning, not caring at all if it struck any random person or item if it were to miss her target of Sonic. "This is me wanting to take you out!"

RP Resume: https://animeotk.com/forum/showthread...ume-16488.html

Old August 8th, 2023, 08:09 PM   #5
DB fanboy
Gold Member

Sonic dodged the lightning as expected and ran towards her. "Take me out? But I've never even seen you before" he then said. "Wait, are you a creation of Egghead? If not, are you in cahoots with Starline? It can't be Shadow..." Sonic kept questioning as he tried to punch her. "What have I done to you that means you must take me out?" The Blue Blur asked. Depending on her answer, he might go a little easier on her.

Tags
kit, ravensaint, short, sonic, surge, surgekit