Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing - Quick Roleplays

Role Playing - Quick Roleplays For quick and disposable Roleplays, ideally under three-hundred posts. A place to grow your characters and to play out *Short* and *Limited* Scenario's or Adventures to their conclusion! This is for Quick Spanking and BDSM Roleplays Only to build on existing Verses.

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Spanked Ghost from TV (for Jqw)
Old November 6th, 2022, 04:24 PM   #1
Jinchu
VIP Donator

Default Spanked Ghost from TV (for Jqw)

A week ago Tom watched an odd VHS, which, as he later found out, was said to bwe cursed. apperently, in seven days some kind of demon or ghost had to come for his life. Now the tall muscular man was sitting in front of his TV, waiting and wondering if that was true...
Attention! The situation in my country, as well as the situation on my workplace (which is connected to each other) leave me little to no time, nor mental stability to RP. I cannot start any new RPs, even if I've suggested them before.
I will try to respond then I can, but the pauses might be long. I am very sorry.

Spanked Ghost from Tv (for Jqw)
Old November 6th, 2022, 04:49 PM   #2
Jqw
Story man

Default Spanked Ghost from Tv (for Jqw)

The Tv stated to short out then it turn to a well them a ghostly women came out of the well then stated to walk towards the tv then she stated to come out of the tv to kill Tom.

Old November 6th, 2022, 05:04 PM   #3
Jinchu
VIP Donator

Tom saw her crawling out of the TV screen, but despite it being kind of shocking, he was also ready for the action. He jumped from his sofa and as soon as the ghost's torso popped out of the screen, pressed the lower of her back to the screen's edge, eefectively making her stuck with her ass as the highest part of her body. He then yanked her shroud up, revealing the extremely pale ass.
Attention! The situation in my country, as well as the situation on my workplace (which is connected to each other) leave me little to no time, nor mental stability to RP. I cannot start any new RPs, even if I've suggested them before.
I will try to respond then I can, but the pauses might be long. I am very sorry.

Spanked Ghost form TV (for Jqw)
Old November 6th, 2022, 05:15 PM   #4
Jqw
Story man

Default Spanked Ghost form TV (for Jqw)

Samara was shock that Tom grab her top half from the tv then lifted up her shroud to show her pale bare ass as she try to escape his grasp”foolish mortal what do you think you are doing?.ask Samara as she tried to escape him grasp.

Old November 6th, 2022, 05:23 PM   #5
Jinchu
VIP Donator

"Do you think you can kill people for some stupid reasone? I'll show you who's foolish here!" Tom responded angrily. t this point Samara couldn't reach the floor and had little support, so it wasn't ahrd for a big man to hold her in place. Fixing her with oe hand he used the other to smack her ass firmly!

Old November 6th, 2022, 05:27 PM   #6
Jqw
Story man

“Ah you can’t do this me I’m a powerful ghost.said Samara as she try to escape again as she felt him her bare ass.

Old November 6th, 2022, 05:34 PM   #7
Jinchu
VIP Donator

"I can and I'm alraedy doing that!" Tom responded, as his muscular arm went up and down, making Samara's ass juggle and bounce with every impact. SWAT!! SMACK!! SLAP!!

Spanker Ghost from TV (for Jqw)
Old November 6th, 2022, 05:36 PM   #8
Jqw
Story man

Default Spanker Ghost from TV (for Jqw)

“Ah i will kill you for this.said Samara blushing in embarrassment as she was being spanked by a human.

Old November 7th, 2022, 05:26 PM   #9
Jinchu
VIP Donator

"Weren't you planning to do it anyway? I'll take my chance" teh man smirked, increasing the intensity and spee dof his smacks.

Old November 7th, 2022, 06:50 PM   #10
Jqw
Story man

“Ah I was gonna kill you fast but now I’m gonna kill you slowly.said Samara as she he bit down hard as he stated to spank her bare pale ass hard. (Tied her up and put a ball gag in her mouth)

Tags
ghost, jqw, m/f, ring, spanked