Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Roleplay Recruitment & Discussion

Roleplay Recruitment & Discussion Recruit other members to join in a roleplay or Multi-Author Stories with you! Use before starting a new roleplay if you haven't got anyone to roleplay with or are not sure if an idea you have will work. Discuss current spanking roleplays or stories and throw around ideas for future roleplays.

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Spanker Wanted: Lawful Punishment Edition
Old January 10th, 2020, 11:09 PM   #1
sherlockedangel

Default Spanker Wanted: Lawful Punishment Edition

So, I have a few ideas rolling, and I would love someone to write with. I am seeking someone to play the spanker (male or female) for my spankee (female). The position will be one for an authority figure, such as a cop.

Idea One:
My character is on a road trip and passes through a small town. While there, she accidentally breaks a small law (maybe something minor like littering?) and discovers that the town punishes criminal behavior with spankings. A cop spanks her right on the spot, and when she resists, she earns a house arrest sentence, which in this town means she will be assigned to a town member (maybe the cop) for regular spankings.

Idea Two:
My character is a young woman, maybe 18-21, and she is a rebellious punk. A cop catches her spray painting anti-cop sentiments and decides to teach her a lesson right then and there.

Idea Three:
My character breaks into a house on a dare. She doesn't realize that she breaks into a house owned by a cop/judge/lawyer/etc. Rather than pressing charges, the homeowner decides to give her a hard lesson that she won't forget any time soon.

I would also be open to ideas similar to those above.

Things I enjoy in roleplay-

Positions: otk, diaper position, bent over furniture
Implements: belt, switch, slipper, hairbrush, paddle
Extras: corner time, public spankings, and honestly I'm pretty open to a lot of things.

I would prefer to rp on Discord, as it is easier for me since I am 100%, and apps work better than browser for me. If you're interested, message me or reply, and we can work something out.

Old January 18th, 2020, 04:02 PM   #2
sherlockedangel

Bumping because I would really love to find someone to do the first one especially

Old February 3rd, 2020, 01:32 PM   #3
monk2024
VIP Donator

I like this and I can do any of them as the spanker especially if the spankee can be college age

Old February 24th, 2020, 12:00 PM   #4
dtrain34
Gold Member

If you’re still looking friend me on discord! Mine is Dtrain34#5718 or you can also message me here!

Tags
edition, lawful, punishment, spanker, wanted