Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old August 5th, 2017, 12:34 AM   #11
CleverFox
Roleplayer

"I'm sorry, I won't do it again, just please let go," Killian said, mentally adding that he wouldn't do it again to this particular person. That didn't mean that he was going to mend his ways because hey it worked...he had just picked a bad target this time around apparently.

Which he was seriously regretting.

Killian gritted his teeth in response to the second swat that landed, the redhead throwing a hand back in an attempt to block against further assault.

Old August 5th, 2017, 12:39 AM   #12
Passionate Shadow
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Passionate Shadow

"So you wish to be turned over to the guard then?" Matthew questioned staying his hand for the time being...

Old August 5th, 2017, 12:42 AM   #13
CleverFox
Roleplayer

"No...that wasn't what I meant when I said let go," Killian said, shaking his head in response to that query. He knew that would end badly for him if it were to actually happen so he wanted to avoid it if that was at all possible. He wasn't sure that it was even possible at this point and he was sort of desperately looking for an escape route.

If he could just manage to get away from the huge guy.

Old August 5th, 2017, 12:46 AM   #14
Passionate Shadow
Banned

"Tell you what... Since you so desperately want some coin from me... I'll hire you on as a page... how's that sound to you? If you accept my offer I'll not turn you over to the guard. "

Old August 5th, 2017, 12:49 AM   #15
CleverFox
Roleplayer

"...making money the legal way...what an unappealing prospect," Killian murmured, thinking about this and trying to figure out how to get out of it. "But more appealing than jail or worse so I guess I don't really have a choice."

Which translated into 'I'm going to agree to this until you turn your back and then I'm out' but naturally he wasn't going to advertise that fact.

Old August 5th, 2017, 12:50 AM   #16
Passionate Shadow
Banned

"Is that a yes to my job offer as a Page?" Matthew asked simply.

Old August 5th, 2017, 12:54 AM   #17
CleverFox
Roleplayer

"Yes," Killian replied, not realizing that the guy couldn't read between the lines and that he had to actually spell it out for him. "Now may we please cease and desist with this little show?" Because people were staring and that made Killian decidedly uncomfortable for more reasons than just the obvious.

Old August 5th, 2017, 01:25 AM   #18
Passionate Shadow
Banned

"Sure." Matthew scooped Killian up and pulled him over his shoulder and swatted his rear with the book. " We'll continue your punishment at your temporary home. " He said simply and with that started out of the tavern and headed off towards the front gates towards one of the more rural districts.

Old August 5th, 2017, 01:28 AM   #19
CleverFox
Roleplayer

"No...wait...that was not part of the agreement," Killian protested, shaking his head at the man's words and attempting to squirm free. That wasn't working out the way that he wanted it to and he did realize that if he actually managed to get free then it was a long way to the ground. "...I don't even know your name," the redhead pointed out once he had reached the conclusion that he was not going to be able to get free.

Old August 5th, 2017, 01:31 AM   #20
Passionate Shadow
Banned

"Proper etiquette dictates one should introduce them self before being so bold to ask another's name. As for you little one... Stealing from a public figure of Law is unacceptable and I'll not tolerate any such foolishness from any of my Pages. "

Tags
passionate, shadow, thief