Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Spanking Video Game Development > Spanking Video Games Discussion

Spanking Video Games Discussion Chat about Spanking Computer Games, Spanking Video Games and Spanking RPG's that you have developed or are making. Tutorials, Q&A and Discussions.

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

[ WELCOME TO PUTTSDALE ] - Play & Discuss Thread
Old July 31st, 2018, 10:47 PM   #1
victormammoth

Default [ WELCOME TO PUTTSDALE ] - Play & Discuss Thread

The latest version of Welcome to Puttsdale is here! I’ll be posting updates on this thread. As always, tell me what you think in the comments!!!!!

You’ve just moved to a small suburban town of Puttsdale, POPULATION - 567. Being an out-of-towner can be tough in any place…but in Puttsdale, there is a LOT to get used to!

That’s because, here, “old-fashioned” punishments never went out of style. Spanking is a part of daily life, here, and it’s part of how you fit in here. Will you become a town disciplinarian taking local brats over your lap? Or will you be the one going over the knee?

Either way, you’d better get started: there’s so much to do, and dozens of townspeople to meet! Your choices decide your role in the neighborhood, and there are unlimited ways to play. Welcome to Puttsdale – you’re gonna love it here!

Check Out the Complete Walkthrough HERE

Support me and see ALL my games on Patreon HERE
Email me at [email protected] with your own ideas for spanking text adventures & stories!

A NOTE FROM WAFERBORN/VICTOR MAMMOTH:

First of all, to everyone who has played this game: THANK YOU SO MUCH! I love writing spanking games and I love all of you!!!!

It’s been a while since I posted a public update to Welcome to Puttsdale, mainly because the coding got to hard…but now I’ve FIGURED IT OUT, and I will be adding content every month on my Patreon, then updating it here. There’s more to come soon!

If you’ve played Welcome to Puttsdale before, you know: it’s really, really big. Last I checked it was over 200,000 words – but honestly I don’t even know now. There are spanking scenes with pretty much all of the characters, although for some of them you can only watch. My goal is to make it so that you can ask for a spanking from or give a spanking to any character in the game once you’ve got the stats.

Two big differences between this and other uploads are:

- By now, there are at least 4 weeks worth of content in the game.
- There aren’t any “time sensitive” events where you have to be at a certain place on a certain day anymore.

Now, you may be wondering, since the game is so big: how will I find everything? And how do I know what’s ready and what’s not?

I can’t possibly list every spanking scene here, but I will provide a complete list of who has repeatable spanking scenes soon. For now, the best way to see everything is the wikiguide I’m making: THE WALKTHROUGH!

Right now, the Walkthrough is just for my Patrons – I want everyone to be able to play the game, but I also want to reward the people who make it possible for me to do this!

However, if you're looking for some tips and tricks and can't become a subscriber just yet, this thread is a great place to ask questions and look for hints!

Alright, that’s everything for now. Remember, if you want to commission a spanking text adventure, email me at [email protected]. And if you like this game, check out all of my spanking text adventures, stories, and RPGs by becoming a Patron! Most importantly: enjoy the game, and STAY TUNED!

EVERYTHING BELOW THIS LINE IS FROM PRE-7/2024 UPDATES

EDIT: Have an idea you want to see made into a steady adventure of your own?
Commissions are open! EMAIL ME for details: [email protected] (sharing your idea is always free)

WELCOME TO PUTTSDALE!

NEW: DEMO WALKTHROUGH PAGE!

I have some exciting news: there are 2 collections of WELCOME TO PUTTSDALE stories available FREE on Kindle Unlimited! Each one has 5 never-before-seen stories AND a link to the walkthrough. It's a great way to support me without becoming a patron, AND get lots more Puttsdale content!

Spanking Tales of Puttsdale, Vol. 1
Spanking Tales of Puttsdale, Vol. 2

Most Recent Update - 8/16/22
CLICK HERE FOR MOST RECENT: V4.53 DOWNLOAD

Hey, everyone! There's a new version of Welcome to Puttsdale out, and I wanted to share it with all of you -- check it out! It's been a busy summer, and there's a LOT of new content -- how much can you find? Here are a few things to look for:

- Kid's parents come home, and they're NOT happy she had a party in their house...
- Ivy plans to get revenge on the babysitter and enlists your help -- but look out for an embarrassing end!
- Alex's older brother wants some help disciplining the good-for-nothing twenty-something, so he suggests a competition...
- There's an epidemic of faking sick! With your trusty thermometer, you can get to the bottom of it

Enjoy! And as always, let me know when you find errors -- your comments help me make the game better! Check out my patreon for 3 spanking text adventures PLUS a WTP update each month

Previous Update - 6/15/22
https://www.mediafire.com/file/nc8th162g0hqar5/WELCOME_TO_PUTTSDALE_-_V4.5.html/file

I've made a commitment on my Patreon to update Welcome to Puttsdale once per month, no matter the size of the additions! It's been a while since I posted a version here, so please check it out:

Additions/Bug Fixes

- Spanking scene with Esther Soon
- Spanking scene with Lily Neilson
- Join the Puttsdale Nightwatch

Let me know what you can find - enjoy!

It's been too long! I've got to hear what you all think of the most recent updates to "Welcome to Puttsdale": Version 4.5 has lots of new material, including:

- Bringing naughty characters to the Dievs for some old-fashioned discipline
- Taking a character of your choosing to Prom
- New consequences, like having your pants confiscated by the Librarian
- And more!

I'll be working on Welcome to Puttsdale a lot this month and posting several updates for my Patrons. I've updated the list below of everyone you can SPANK/BE SPANKED BY, and I've also updated the Walkthrough for patrons - although, if you'd like to see the walkthrough without making a monthly subscription, send me an email and we'll work something out ([email protected]). Let me know what you think of the new content and, as always, thank you SO MUCH for your support!

Previous Update - 10/13/21
https://www.mediafire.com/file/hvw2e..._4.3.html/file

It's been a while since I posted an update here, and I need your help! I'm changing the SUB/DOM system and I need help bug-testing. There is a TON of new content since I last posted -- honestly, I'm not even sure I can list it all here. I'll just mention a few:

- New spanking scenes with Wren Glacey, Amanda Christmas, Alexandra Hampton, Susan Smith, and so many more
- An update to the Ivy Grace "babysitting" storyline
- A Perkins Lab story line with Philia Reese and her girlfriend Amanda
- A week of group punishments at Puttsdale High School as two characters bet on who will be King/Queen of the prom
- So many more I can't even remember!

I'll try to upload the complete list of characters you can spank or be spanked by soon, as well as new events I've added.

Give it a try and let me know what you think! I've finally figured out how to make save files carry over, so your saves from V4.0 should work. I hope that you enjoy it!

Previous Update - 8/25/21
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD WTP 4.0 beta (NEW LINK - I fixed a path that would lead to a black screen in Julia's scene!)

Bug-fixes and new content! As I'm working on the newest update, I've gone back and solved a number of issues, such as:

-Doug Boyle and the pool key quest, leading to seeing Kid/Ivy/Leah spankings in "Personal Record"
-Julia Acrostic at her motel -- scene now displays
-Kid Missy's graduation party -- now you can get the ending where Chiza is spanked
-Error with library books, and some others

Check them out! I can't promise that some things aren't buggy, because I've been working on the game recently and haven't done a full test yet, but I CAN promise that I'll fix them if you bring them to my attention Try to get as far as you can, and please let me know if something is broken. In my most recent series of play-throughs, I was able to do the following:

SPANK:
Kid Missy
Petra Strevetsky
Elaine Ling
Leah Salt
Ivy Grace
Dan Long
Chiza Bee
Maggie Sweet
April Landsbottom
Selma Gemini
Louisa Gemini
Kailee Pound
Wren Glacey
Julia Acrostic
Amanda Christmas
Libby Martin
Alexandra Hampton
The Ghost of Anna Roundbottom
Hannah the Babysitter

BE SPANKED BY:
Kid Missy
Petra Strevetsky
Elaine Ling
Leah Salt
Ivy Grace
Dan Long
Chiza Bee
Maggie Sweet
Kailee Pound
Wren Glacey
Mandy Peabody
Julia Acrostic
Tom Sly
Amanda Christmas
James Crowley
Alexandra Hampton
Aaron Hampton
Libby Martin
Mia Ling
Pete Angelworth
Evelyn Grace
Harvey Wheeler
Susan Smith
The Ghost of Anna Roundbottom
Hannah the Babysitter

See how many you can get and, as always, let me know what you think!

Previous Update - 7/26/21
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

New content available in Puttsdale! Let's get right to the good stuff. In this update, you can find:

- New spanking interactions with Libby Martin, Maggie Sweet, and Elaine Ling! (you can finally spank Elaine 'for fun')

- A brand new scene with Kid, Ivy, and Leah in the indoor pool!

- A game of "Truth or Dare" at the PHS graduation party!

- A transcription of your “interview” with Julia after you meet her at her motel!

- And more!

I also did a few bug fixes and updates, like showing what actual day it is instead of just "Day 1" or whatever

This update was released for patrons 2 weeks ago, and there will be another release for patrons on this Saturday. I'm also getting illustrations done since we passed a milestone -- WOO!

Previous Update - 6/15/21

I have fixed:

-Being spanked by Maggie in the Ice Cream Parlor
-Punishing the twins in a variety of ways.

QUESTION: Since it's a new HTML download, does it make you start your save files from scratch? I text it on Twine, and that KEEPS the saves even when I edit. But I'm not sure if that's how it works on your end...If so, that might be a reason to start a website so I can edit it directly.

Let me know!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/hzjvm...3.15.html/file

[/color]
Previous Update: 6/13/21

I'm baaaaaack!

Although I won't bore anyone with excuses, I will say I'm really sorry it's been so long since I checked this thread. Thanks for continuing to play and comment!

I changed my username to Waferborn, and I moved my patreon to patreon.com/wbvm -- long story. I continue to post text adventures there twice a month. This month, my users voted to have me update WTP again, so here I am! I had to take a break from it, but now that I'm back I remember why it was always so much fun.

So I just posted an update with some bug fixes, and I wanted to share it here:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/5nhrt..._3.1.html/file

The two major bugs that I've fixed in this version are:
- "Principal's Replacement": You can now play as Principal Hawthorne's replacement and spank April.
- "Double Trouble": You can now punish the twins in a variety of creative ways.

And look forward to a piece never-before-seen on AOTK:
- "Exact Change": Elaine needs you to pick up new glasses for her at the pharmacy before her grandma finds out she broke them, but Maddy, the cashier, will only give you the glasses in exchange for a spanking -- and the exchange rate will make your butt burn!

If you want to see the next update, join my Patreon. Keep playing and letting me know your thoughts!

[/color]
[Previous Update - 5/7/19):

New version for you to check out and test! I have not done a full run-through yet, so I'm sure there will be many bugs HOWEVER I think many of you will be excited that this new version LETS YOU TRAVEL BY MAP!!! No more wandering around roads -- now you just click the banner to see all of the town centers, and you can go to any major hub immediately.

There is LOADS of new content in here, but I'm not sure you'll be able to see all of it yet because, as I said, this needs some testing. But I'm so excited for this new version, I just had to share! Let me know in the comments what you think!! When you find bugs, mention them here -- that way I can get this ironed out sooner. And as always, if you're able to support me and would like to see more content, check out my patreon. You're the best!!!

NOTE: The first time you play, there will be an error message in place of the "LOAD", ignore this for now and just click "BEGIN. "Once you make one save, it will appear as your save file.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE NEW VERSION!
[/color]
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/wbvm

Hello everyone! Victor Mammoth here. I know I've posted threads about my Welcome to Puttsdale project before, so I hope I'm not bugging anyone

I'm posting this thread so at people can see the most recent update of the game, a spanking text adventure set in the fictional town of Puttsdale. I LOVE writing this game, but I've reached a point where I need to step back and see which direction I want to go in...and, of course, I want that to sync with where you, the players, want me to go.

So I'm posting this thread for people to try to find all of the content, tell me what they can't get to, and let me know what they'd like to see more or less. All discussion welcome!

Basically, the idea is that I'll respond regularly to questions and give hints in this thread. You guys can comment with your thoughts, criticisms, suggestions, and bug-finds. It's a win-win! You get to play the game for free, and I get to see what's working and what's not! All in all, I think this will help me make a better game.

In the current version, the PLAYER is able to spank:
-Ivy
-Julia
-Elaine
-Kid
-Leah
-Dan
-Petra

The PLAYER can be spanked by:
-Susan
-Libby
-Harvey
-Evelyn
-Mia
-Tom
-Leah
-Amanda
-James
-Chiza

Other scenes to look for:
- Rescue Kid Missy from a hanging wedgie, and confront the bully!
- See Elaine's grandmother give her a severe punishment...involving ginger!
- Discover Esther's secret at the Grace household!
- Meet Ivy, the 18-year-old with a high school babysitter!
- Be invited to punish the twins, Selma and Louisa, by their parents!
- Watch a demonstration of the "Home of Tomorrow" at Perkins Lab!
- Help Amanda escape hard times at Puttsdale High!
- Uncover a secret passageway -- and a secret spanking scene!

- And more!

See if you can find all of this content. If you can't, ask for clues! Let me know what you think either way. Tell me what you WISH you could see in a spanking game. And if you feel like supporting me, go to my Patreon to pledge and receive access to bonus content! Welcome to Puttsdale! We hope you like it here!

Last edited by victormammoth; July 26th, 2024 at 12:34 AM. Reason: 7/25/2024 UPDATE

Old July 31st, 2018, 11:05 PM   #2
Emily
Worst Super Hero Ever

Thanks for clarifying what is and isn't accessible yet.

Old July 31st, 2018, 11:52 PM   #3
That_Guy_With_The_Fandoms
Gold Member

Im very confused as to how to get a job. When I picked the "Im looking for a new start" option, i was able to find a job but nothing else really happened afterwards, but once I tried the "Spankee" Option, I couldn't get the job no matter how many times I try

Old August 1st, 2018, 03:54 AM   #4
victormammoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Guy_With_The_Fandoms View Post
Im very confused as to how to get a job. When I picked the "Im looking for a new start" option, i was able to find a job but nothing else really happened afterwards, but once I tried the "Spankee" Option, I couldn't get the job no matter how many times I try
So the trick is in the stats. You've got to build your TRUSTWORTHINESS, which you can do with some choices around town. But the easiest way is -- as with all things -- is to go to the Library. Check out the book "Trust Me" and take it to Yew Park for a read. It will immediately give you +2 TRUSTWORTHINESS and you'll be able to get the job.

Picking the sub/dom options gives you the advantage of higher TOLERANCE/AUTHORITY, but it starts you at zero TRUSTWORTHINESS. So take out "Trust Me," read the book, and you're all good!

Old August 1st, 2018, 03:55 AM   #5
Gold Member

Ok got it! Thanks dude

Old August 1st, 2018, 06:54 AM   #6
Emily
Worst Super Hero Ever

There don't seem to be many options for increasing one's submissiveness. Getting spanked by a couple different people seems to help, and refusing to dress down Leah helps IF you can hit her one-time-only event at the right moment, but my last run ended with my having attained a massive 3 submissiveness (the minimum possible to self-spank) and something like 16 dominance just from spanking events.

Oh, and the scientist guy who lives over the drycleaners seems to be borked.

Old August 1st, 2018, 07:04 AM   #7
Gold Member

Also, I found a bug where after you go into the dry cleaners a 3rd time to check on James, it's just a blank screen with no text and the only option is to Leave

Old August 1st, 2018, 11:29 AM   #8
aminatep

I got the key from Wren, but i can't actually get the package from her room since it says she's not home.

Following Leah when i come to the school after 5 PM is a black screen that i have to use the back button for.

I did deliveries for Susan, got paid, and then got punished for not doing deliveries. (I had rewind back and check in with her for the second time, for free)

Last edited by aminatep; August 1st, 2018 at 12:00 PM.

Old August 1st, 2018, 02:23 PM   #9
42idiot

Quote:

The PLAYER can be spanked by:
-Susan
-Libby
-Harvey
-Evelyn
I see the problem here: not enought spankee events!

BTW in the last time I played the game I was playing as sub and found only three of these four scenes. Probably I missed the one with Harvey, even if I chose to be his apprentice.

Without having a clue abut what to do I kept reading the book about trustwhortiness to try to unlock some more spanking scenes.
The players can read the books, get the stats up, return the books, pick the same books back and read them again to get another stat increase, is that intentional?

Also, does the self-spank event do something? It would be fun if the sound coulds attact the owner (to get spanked for real of course!)

About the scenes, I can tell you what scenes I expected to see as a sub (Thank you about that list BTW):
- some spanking fun with Petra to get her a possibility to top for one time: I can only talk with her as a sub
- some spanking with the drycleaner's granddaughter, as a stress relief
- some spanking with the drycleaner: since her first question ("are you a good girl or a bad girl?") I expected some interaction
- some spanking with Leah the bully?
- some more interactions with Evelyn: I chose to be her plaything after all!
- some more interactions with Libby: I keep not checking the books
- some more interaction with the Lab: I have the invitation but I can't enter (but maybe I have to wait for the next update here)

For a town like this I can imagine my character as a walking spank-magnet, always wih a sore butt and looking for the next spanking: the most spankable ass around there.
The one who would consider "The Most Spanked Tush" prize more important than a Nobel

Also, can I suggest some clothes to increase the sub or dom stats? Like shirts (or shorts) with "I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way" or "I Am The One Who Spanks" (or even better one-liner).

Old August 1st, 2018, 03:48 PM   #10
victormammoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily View Post
There don't seem to be many options for increasing one's submissiveness. Getting spanked by a couple different people seems to help, and refusing to dress down Leah helps IF you can hit her one-time-only event at the right moment, but my last run ended with my having attained a massive 3 submissiveness (the minimum possible to self-spank) and something like 16 dominance just from spanking events.
Very, very true. I'm working on bulking up the submissive options as we speak. You can increase your submissiveness through the Esther/Evelyn storyline, too -- I'm pretty sure the most you can get is 6 or 7 in total.

As someone else mentioned, there are not enough spankee events yet, and I'm working on it! They take me a longer time to write for some reason. It isn't very balanced now, but rest assured that future updates will mainly add spankee content.

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 42idiot View Post
I see the problem here: not enought spankee events!
You are RIGHT -- working on it!

Quote:
BTW in the last time I played the game I was playing as sub and found only three of these four scenes. Probably I missed the one with Harvey, even if I chose to be his apprentice.
The one with Harvey is random -- sorry! But if you choose the less-experienced response when he originally offers to apprentice you, you've got a better chance of drawing it. It's not super long -- just a quickee

Quote:
Without having a clue abut what to do I kept reading the book about trustwhortiness to try to unlock some more spanking scenes.
The players can read the books, get the stats up, return the books, pick the same books back and read them again to get another stat increase, is that intentional?
Yes, that is intentional for now. I figured it was the only way to "grind", since most of the other stat-increasers are one-time events. But I want to add some other ways to increase TRUSTWORTHINESS and other stats by doing things around town...any suggestions?

Quote:
Also, does the self-spank event do something? It would be fun if the sound coulds attact the owner (to get spanked for real of course!)
Currently, it just reddens your bottom But I do love that idea!

Quote:
About the scenes, I can tell you what scenes I expected to see as a sub (Thank you about that list BTW):
- some spanking fun with Petra to get her a possibility to top for one time: I can only talk with her as a sub
- some spanking with the drycleaner's granddaughter, as a stress relief
- some spanking with the drycleaner: since her first question ("are you a good girl or a bad girl?") I expected some interaction
- some spanking with Leah the bully?
- some more interactions with Evelyn: I chose to be her plaything after all!
- some more interactions with Libby: I keep not checking the books
- some more interaction with the Lab: I have the invitation but I can't enter (but maybe I have to wait for the next update here)

For a town like this I can imagine my character as a walking spank-magnet, always wih a sore butt and looking for the next spanking: the most spankable ass around there.
The one who would consider "The Most Spanked Tush" prize more important than a Nobel
Most of these are already in the plan for future updates, except for the "Most Spanked Tush" prize idea...I REALLY like that one. Like, Puttsdale could have a Town Fair where the Mayor gives out various distinctions, and your goal can be to get this one...or something like that

I have to prioritize Patreon content requests, but if you pledge I can bump this idea up the queue some That goes for ANY spankee idea you have.

Quote:
Also, can I suggest some clothes to increase the sub or dom stats? Like shirts (or shorts) with "I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way" or "I Am The One Who Spanks" (or even better one-liner).
There's a coming update involving Amanda Christmas where Mia Ling gives her the wrong clothes from the dry cleaners, and it has unfortunate/hilarious consequences. I was thinking the same could happen to the main character.

Keep the ideas coming! I'm feeling inspired

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Guy_With_The_Fandoms View Post
Also, I found a bug where after you go into the dry cleaners a 3rd time to check on James, it's just a blank screen with no text and the only option is to Leave
Hmmm. So you heard James being spanked, then went upstairs, and it was a blank screen?

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by aminatep View Post
I got the key from Wren, but i can't actually get the package from her room since it says she's not home.

Following Leah when i come to the school after 5 PM is a black screen that i have to use the back button for.

I did deliveries for Susan, got paid, and then got punished for not doing deliveries. (I had rewind back and check in with her for the second time, for free)
Thank you for reporting!

1) Did you enter Wren's apartment and leave before it tells you she isn't home? Are you sure you didn't already get the package?

2) So you spanked Leah, then went back to the school at 5PM, and it was blank?

3) I heard someone else mention this as well, I'm working on it -- I think I know what's going wrong there

Thanks again!

Tags
discuss, play, puttsdale, spanking fiction, spanking game, spanking text adventure, thread, welcome to puttsdale