Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Yugioh Zexal: Feeling The Flow (for Bare Harold)
Old January 31st, 2020, 04:35 AM   #1
finkfly90
Gold Member

Default Yugioh Zexal: Feeling The Flow (for Bare Harold)

LATE

Yuma awoke from his slumber in a huff, his heart pounding in his chest so fast as he realized he slept through his alarm. 30 minutes behind schedule, he had no time to shower and barely any time to eat and get his duel deck ready. Sorting the cards on the floor and putting them in a neet pile in his deck box. He quickly threw his uniform on and his key before slowly tip toeing downstairs. Hopefully his sister and grandma left already...

Old January 31st, 2020, 05:00 AM   #2
Bare Harold
Gold Member

Unfortunately for Yuma, his sister Kari was indeed still home sitting in the kitchen working on her lastest paper and despite the efforts from his brother, she caught him in the act. "Stop Right There, Yuma!" Kari said stopping the boy in his tracks. "Do you have any idea how late you are for school?" She scolded her little brother getting up and walking up to him to look him in the eyes as he could easily see how annoyed she was at her brother's irresponsibility.

Old January 31st, 2020, 05:04 AM   #3
finkfly90
Gold Member

Yuma jumped as he heard a familiar voice call his name before ever so slowly to face the source and smile awkwardly. “Hehe... sorry sis, I gotta go! See you tonight after dinner, start without me!” He said as he tried to quickly walk past her while fiddling with his belt. After a while , he gave up and made it loose.

Old January 31st, 2020, 05:15 AM   #4
Bare Harold
Gold Member

"Hold it Yuma." She shouts with A tone that could make A man lose all the color in his body. "You're not going to pull something like this and expect not to get anything punishment." Kari said as she pinches the earlobe of her brother and dragging him to the kitchen. Once there she sits down and pulls Yuma over her lap wrapping her arm around his waist trapping her brother over his lap.

Old January 31st, 2020, 05:20 AM   #5
finkfly90
Gold Member

Yuma immediately paused as his name was called yet again, the next thing he knew he was being dragged into the kitchen by his ear despite his struggles. “Ow! Ah! I’m sorry! Owww!” He whined as he was bent over his sister’s knee in the kitchen, the prime spot for spanking due to the easy access to possible implements like a spoon or spatula if she want.

Old January 31st, 2020, 05:37 AM   #6
Bare Harold
Gold Member

"Not yet but you soon will be my little brother." Kari assured the trapped Yuma as she begins to assault his behind with spanks. Although Kari had easy access to them She wasn't planning on using any implements since doing so would probably prevent him from focusing in class when he arrives at school.

Old February 1st, 2020, 01:42 PM   #7
finkfly90
Gold Member

Yuma had an idea what she meant as the spanks started to fall on his skinny pants covered backside. “Ow! Ah! Ow! I-Kari! Ow!” He immediately started to yelp and kick his feet as the spanks fell. He kicked so hard he kicked his untied shoes right off.

Old February 4th, 2020, 02:40 PM   #8
Bare Harold
Gold Member

Kari watches the shoes go flying but wasn't distracted enough to stop the spanking as her hand continues to slam down onto her little brother behind feeling him squirm over her lap. "I don't know what else we have to do for you to actually start waking up on time but if this is what it comes to Yuma I have no problems doing this." Kari said scolding her little brother.

Old February 6th, 2020, 02:18 AM   #9
finkfly90
Gold Member

Yuma gritted his teeth and winced as the spanks heated up the seat of his pants, wiggling and struggling madly before he eventually reached back to block the smacks. "E-Enough!"

Old February 6th, 2020, 05:13 AM   #10
Bare Harold
Gold Member

Kari paused the spanking and gripped Yuma's hand and pinning to his lower back once again. "Now these pants of yours are coming down." Kari said gripping his pants and pulling them down exposing his behind.

Tags
bare, feeling, flow, harold, yugioh, zexal