Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

For Grades! Bare It...For Your Crush!? (For Terra)
Old May 7th, 2021, 04:43 AM   #1
QuintMC
Gold Member

Default For Grades! Bare It...For Your Crush!? (For Terra)

"God...damn it..."

Similar streams of curses passed the lips of Basil, a typical brown haired University student with a not so typical list of grades. Namely, he was failing hard on his courses and was on the verge of just getting the boot entirely. It wasn't entirely his fault, at least he tried to convince himself it wasn't. His club required all hands on deck for the last few weeks. Thus, he had missed hard on some quizzes and tests.

Thankfully, all was not lost! The top of the class was a smart woman who was more than glad to help out to turn his life around....

....Th-though admittedly, he sort of wished he declined. Mostly since...well...he had a hard crush on her since the semester started. To find yourself having to be tutored by the one you like...that's a certain type of embarrassment to bear. Something he was more than aware of. "Ergh, this really blows..." At the moment he was awaiting her arrival.

Old May 7th, 2021, 05:03 AM   #2
Terra
Nothing.

Basil fidgeted around as he watched out of the window for her. He also recalled that part of the deal for tutoring him was that she could spank him. Thinking about it made him blush, and he rubbed his butt anxiously. As he saw her coming, he unlocked the door and opened it, trying to hide the nervousness on his face.

)m(apologies it’s short XD )

Close my eyes and cross my fingers I don't wake up
'Cause I don't really wanna die, but really don't give a fuck
Another bullshit line, I ask if I'm alright
I say that something's gotta give before I give the fuck up

Old May 7th, 2021, 05:10 AM   #3
QuintMC
Gold Member

(Its fine!!)

If there was a reason for failure, it had to be laziness. That's how Anne was raised and it was something she believed in wholeheartedly. The curly redhead in black pants and a white sleeveless shirt was well prepared and versed in how to deal with such matters. As the door opens, she gives a good nod toward Basil and enters his room.

"Hey, ready to begin our session?

Old May 7th, 2021, 05:24 AM   #4
Terra
Nothing.

“As ready as I’ll ever be..” Basil said, blushing as he looked away. He figured as long as he didn’t look right at her, his face wouldn’t turn a bright red. As he led her in, he noticeably fidgeted as he stacked up his books and waited for her to speak up. Something was telling him this wasn’t going to be fun.

Old May 7th, 2021, 05:33 AM   #5
QuintMC
Gold Member

"Now...first things first. I think it's best to start things off om the right foot. That is to say...really show you the full scope of your situation. As you are aware, as your tutor I've been given permission to punish you. I think it's best if I give you a taste of what's to come so you know not to slack off with me." As she spoke, she walked towards his desk chair and sat down. Patting her thighs with one hand, she beckoned him to go over her lap. All while looking like quite the stern one.

"Its best if you dont waste our time. The quicker you comply, the quicker this will be over with."

Old May 7th, 2021, 05:52 AM   #6
Terra
Nothing.

Basil watched as he listened and gulped. He fidgeted in place and gulped, watching as Anne sat down and patted her thigh. Hesitating, he took a step back, but then sighed as he walked over and laid himself across her lap. He blushed, steeling himself. After all, he was wearing pants, how bad could it be?

Old May 7th, 2021, 12:11 PM   #7
QuintMC
Gold Member

Anne nodded. Glad to see he was at least working with her for this one. Adjusting for his weight, and making sure he doesn't fall off, Anne takes a deep breath and places a rather heavy hand on the back of Basil's pants. After a few gentle runs to calm down the poor guy, she raises her arm and gives a mighty slap towards his left cheek, and a quick one to his right.

Old May 7th, 2021, 04:19 PM   #8
Terra
Nothing.

As Basil was adjusted over Anne’s lap, he blushed even more, especially when he felt Anne’s hand on his backside. The rubbing elicited a quiet squeak from him, but that was immediately replaced by a yelp as the spanking started. Basil squirmed, surprised by the sting from just a couple smacks.

Old May 7th, 2021, 04:32 PM   #9
QuintMC
Gold Member

Anne kept him in a consistent rhythm of firm smacks that alternated between left and right. No need to rush into this spanking so far. For now, it's best to just focus on giving Basil a good warmup. "If you're groaning now, just wait until I really start giving it to you!"

Old May 7th, 2021, 07:01 PM   #10
Terra
Nothing.

Basil’s quiet yelps came in tandem with the smacks to his backside, making him blush even more. He kicked a leg, resisting the urge to reach back and cover his clothed butt. “Y-You can stop now..” He managed to say, squirming as he felt more smacks cone down.

Tags
bare, crush, grades, itfor, quintmc, terra