Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old July 26th, 2024, 10:23 PM   #21
Sarahsore

Dani was plead that Mr. Davidson was entertained by her answers, but although he usually didn't go quite as hard as her own dad usually did, that didn't mean that he couldn't make her feel a good bit of pain. "No sir," she responds politely. "It was a bad idea. I'm sorry for spreading your undies everywhere."
Ashley hadn't really thought this through. She wanted Leo to think she was cool and funny, but she hadn't meant to set all his attention on Dani's behind. Especially when it was bigger and more round than her own behind! Her butt doesn't compare with Dani's, but she does lean back and undo a button on her white blouse hoping that maybe at least that part will draw some interest next time Leo looks over.
Carla turns beat red to see the jeans come down. She can't believe what she's seeing! Sam decides that she's been too cool to watch long enough and she decides to creep into the hallway and watch her master plan unfold.
Dani's panties are frilly and violet. They are not very big panties, but they aren't exactly a thong either. In her own house, she usually doesn't need to worry about how big her panties are because they come down quickly. She does blush slightly to show her panties to Mr. Davidson, but not too much. She knows she's shown far more before.

Old July 26th, 2024, 11:26 PM   #22
TheRealMrT

"Good, I'm glad you're accepting that," Carl nods as he manages to wrestle her jeans down, "Unsurprisingly, most people don't tend to appreciate it when you mess with their underpants." He gave the waistband of her own undies a small tug for emphasis before letting the elastic snap back down on her tush and beginning to spank her again - aiming for the areas her panties didn't cover - which still gave him quite a large area to focus on. "I'm sure you wouldn't like it if Leo or another boy went rummaging around your underwear drawer."

Said boy, of course, wouldn't need to do anything of the sort - he was already getting a perfectly good view of Dani's panties as it was. He was just turning to make some comment to Ashley, when he caught sight of her blouse and his eyes flicked down almost on instinct. Was... was she showing off that much before? Before he could dwell on that or even really appreciate the sight though, he was distracted again as he noticed his sister coming out of her bedroom.

"Took you long enough - you missed the start of the show," Leo says to his twin as she gets closer, peeking back at Dani punishment even as he speaks to her. "How bad you betting she's going to get it? Pretty sure dad knows she's lying 'bout the modern art stuff and she's not telling him the truth." Even as he said it, he could see his father picking up the pace, the familiar splatting sound of flesh slapping against flesh coming out loud and clear through the doorway. As he looked, he noticed Carla's own very red face at what must be a new sight to her and he chuckled, "Though I think poor Carla is going to have an aneurism if this goes much further."

Old July 26th, 2024, 11:47 PM   #23
Sarahsore

Dani is not sure how to respond to that. To be honest, if Leo asked her to, she'd turn her room into a museum exhibit for her panties and let him walk around and examine each pair. Well, maybe she does have one or two larger pairs at home she usually wears on her period she'd prefer not to show him, but men don't need to worry about that! She says, "Uhh... I'd feel bad. It would be so bad if someone messed with my undies." She is a little bit glad she has on an at least somewhat cute pair of panties today! The spanking does hurt, maybe he'll even get a few tears out of her if it goes on for long enough. She does blush as she thinks about how a man and probably all her friends are getting such a good view of her panties.

Carla tries to stop blushing but can't. She just whispers, "Hey! I can handle it! I once went to a beach in France where people were not wearing clothes!" She actually stayed clothed the whole time (top and bottom), and so did her parents. But there were a few people there who were not fully clothed. Of course, no one was getting spanked at that beach.

Old July 27th, 2024, 12:51 AM   #24
TheRealMrT

Luckily, Carl didn't pick up on Dani's hesitation about how she'd feel about his son looking through her panties. "That's right," Carl confirms as she gives him the answer he was looking for even if it wasn't so truthful in her case. His hand was in a constant loop of rising, crashing down on her backside and clapping back off only to rise again and target a new area. "And if you'd thought of that before, then you wouldn't be over my knee right now getting your buns baked when you could have been having fun with your friends."

Of course, her friends were having plenty of fun, staring in at her punishment. If she were too look, she would even be able to make them out in the mirror in front of her - an assortment of blushing and amused faces.

"Oh really?" Leo's eyes narrow in on the small Asian girl, unable to resist playfully teasing her, "If that's the case what's making you so flushed now? It's just a bum right? And a girls one at that." Of course he already knew the answer to that - there was just something different - special - about watching a spanking. If he had the choice between seeing a girl completely naked or seeing her over someone's lap, he knew the answer he would give every time. And judging by the three other people gathered outside the doorway to watch Dani's butt get tanned by his dad, he didn't think he was so unusual in his opinion there. He might of continued teasing but another lull in the spanking brought his eyes back to Dani.

"Alright young lady, I think you know what's coming next so I don't want any complaints," Carl warned, not waiting for a response before his fingers were inside the waistband of her frilly panties and pulling them down all the way to her jeans which still rested around her thighs.

Old July 27th, 2024, 01:03 PM   #25
Sarahsore

Dani does catch a glimpse of her friends in the mirror. When she sees that Mr. Davidson is very much focused on her buns she sticks out her tongue and gives them a quick wink through the mirror. The spanking is really starting to hurt. Just because her own dad went a little crazy with spankings (or whippings) didn't mean a good old fashioned didn't still hurt! The heat is starting to build up, and maybe it will eventually break down Dani...

When her undies slide down, she can't help but blush and wonder why she always lets Sam talk her into doing such stupid things. She tries to convince that herself that he's seen her bare butt before so it shouldn't be such a big deal, but she knows she's changed since the last time, and she also knows about the witnesses in the hallway. Even though part of Dani likes being seen, she can't help but feel embarrassed that Leo gets a free pass to look at her bum as long as he likes.

Carla is somewhat calmed by the fact that Dani is taking it well so far and even winked at them once. Still, she feels flustered at Leo's words. "I'm... I'm not THAT flushed... it's just... just... different from anything else I've seen, you know?"

"Shhh!" Sam replies. Carla was speaking a bit too loud that time! She hopes dad didn't overhear. Carla clasps a hand over her mouth. Hopefully Mr. Davidson was too focused on spanking to hear that.

Old July 27th, 2024, 07:30 PM   #26
TheRealMrT

Despite his teasing, even Leo is blushing lightly as Dani is bared. Mirroring her own thoughts, he knew that this wasn't the first time he'd seen her in such a compromising position but they weren't little kids anymore. Things had changed. She had changed. And it was a change that he knew he fully approved of as his attention is fully glued on the scene before him and he can feel his heart rapidly beating in his chest.

His eyes catch hers in the mirror and a small grin splits his red face in response to her sticking out her tongue and winking. He gives her a cheeky thumbs up, flashing one of the blue nails she had painted earlier, a contrast to her own reddening behind. Leo might have even mouthed some words at her if he wasn't so suddenly focused on remaining deftly quiet as Carla spoke a little too loudly. He held his breath as he saw his dad pause and tilt his head slightly. They probably wouldn't be punished if they were noticed but it would almost certainly mean the end of the show. A few moments pass that feel like hours but luckily, his father eventually shakes his head seemingly dismissing the sounds as he goes back to his punitive task. "That was too close..." Leo mutters.

Carl shifts slightly, raising his right leg and lowering his left to bring Dani's backside into a more prominent position before he renews his assault on it with vigour. His palm leaves stinging prints over the areas he hadn't managed to colour yet as well as venturing a little lower to the tops of her thighs.

"Now Dani, it's good that you've realised why what you did was a bad thing but you've yet to tell me the real reason why you were doing it - and no I don't believe you're telling me the full truth when you tell me it was just curiosity," he reiterates, coming back to her deception. "It's not just that I'll have to give you a harsher punishment if you don't let me know but you know that your parents are going to ask me if you caused any trouble while you were around here, don't you?"

Carl knew that her parents were very firm believers in the idea that if their child got a spanking at someone else's house, they get another when they got home - something Carl fully approved of. What he didn't approve of was quite how harshly they would treat Dani sometimes, so even if they asked, he would probably only tell them the part about her messing with his underwear and omit the lying. She didn't know that however...

Old July 27th, 2024, 10:46 PM   #27
Sarahsore

Dani almost giggles when she sees Leo showing off his blue nail, but then a swat lands right on an extra sensitive spot and she snaps out of it. As the spanking goes on, Mr. Davidson had already worked up some good sting in her behind, and she thought that maybe he really would reduce her to tears. He's really laying into her now! Now she remembers that although they laugh about the memories now, spankings they got from Mr. Davidson back in the day still really hurt!

When Mr. Davidson threatens to tell HER family, she really starts to feel some fear! If he tells her dad that she was causing trouble, she might not sit for a week. She says "OK, OK, I'll tell you... So a girl... from school dared me to do it. I can't tell you who told me to do it. Maybe she was jealous that she wasn't invited, I don't really know why she dared m..." Technically Sam wasn't invited to the sleepover because she organized. "I know it was a stupid dare to take, but... I just don't rat other people out, you know?"

Sam is impressed by that lie. Or is it a lie? Sam is a girl from school who dared her to do it, and although it is very unlikely that she thinks Sam feels any jealousy, she doesn't fully understand why Sam thought it would be a fun dare to give. It's not totally a lie, but it's definitely very misleading!

Old July 28th, 2024, 12:18 AM   #28
TheRealMrT

"A Dare?" Carl pauses at the girl's confession, warm hand resting on her bottom, seemingly satisfied to get some truth out of her and a slight bit amused, "Ah, I probably should have guessed. I'll spare you the full spiel on giving into peer-pressure - I imagine you've heard it enough and, as hard as it may be to believe, I do know what it's like to be your age." One of his fingers tapped against her unprotected backside, "You're a smart girl Dani and I expect you knew the worst consequences you'd suffer from this dare was a sore bum. Still, I know how quickly games of dares can escalate so just promise me that whenever you accept one in future, you'll always make sure you fully think it through."

Carl wasn't dumb enough to think she'd never do silly teen stuff like this again. He was sure eventually she'd get dared to do something again and for one reason or another - pride; boys; or the simple thrill of it - she'd accept. Still, he didn't want her getting in more trouble than it was worth so, he'd settle for the promise and hope she'd consider it when ever she played this game again. He didn't bother asking for who put her up to this, he respected that she didn't want to be a snitch and while she'd suffer some consequences for that, he resolved not to make it too bad for her. While he was awaiting her answer, he reached down and picked something off the floor.

Leo winces a little as he sees what his dad picked up - not as harsh as a hairbrush but it still packed a good wallop to it and it would definitely hurt more than just a hand.

"Alright since you told me the truth, as promised we'll cut down on most of the rest of your spanking," he said and as he did, Dani would feel something cold and rubbery tap against her backside. "But before you get up, you're going to get a few swats with my slipper. Hmm, now let's see how many," The blond stops talking for a moment, considering, "Well I was going to say one for each pair of my underwear you meddled with but that would be twenty-one and that seems a little harsh so we'll half it and call it an even ten." Wanting to get this over with, Carl doesn't waste any more time and quickly the bedroom slipper begins to crack down. He focused on the meat of her bottom, containing the sting of the implement to a smaller area which would quickly become painful - he did show some mercy though by not choosing a more sensitive area to whack.

Old July 28th, 2024, 12:34 AM   #29
Sarahsore

Dani is relieved that the interrogation mostly seems to be over and he accepts that explanation. To be honest, Dani imagines she will accept more dares in the future, but perhaps this spanking will remind her to be slightly more selective and not take on ALL of them. She looks in the mirror and gulps as she sees the slipper tapping against her backside. Probably not as bad as her dad's leather belt, but still painful! She feels the slipper bite into her meaty ass again and again, and her eyes finally start to well up with a few tears!

Although Ashley isn't thrilled that all the attention is on someone else's bottom, but she is enraptured at the sight of a bottom being spanked. She'll probably have her turn soon enough. This is the best sleepover ever!

Carla is quite fearful as she watches. Even just the hand spanking had looked intimidating. Dani's skin is a few shades darker than her own, but even Carla's own skin has never gotten quite as red as Dani's is now! That looks intimidating...

Sam is enjoying the view. Honestly, one of the reasons she'd planned to lure all of her good friends into getting spanked is partly because Dani always tells her that Sam's dad gives whimpy spankings compared with her own. Sam doesn't want her dad to be just like Mr. Martinez, but she wants Dani to remember that Sam's dad's spankings are nothing to yawn at!

Old July 28th, 2024, 01:05 AM   #30
TheRealMrT

The slipper was ruthless as it bit into Dani's skin, the sole of it yielding enough to bend in the air as it rushed down towards her rapidly reddening rump. The timing between strikes seemed just long enough to let the pain of the slipper dig in and be fully realised but also just short enough that she didn't have time to fully brace herself for the next. While Carl may not have given out the longest or harshest spankings, he still knew what he was doing and was very efficient, making sure every strike counted. Thankfully, for all of the intensity of the implement's assault on her bum, it was equally short-lived and the final strike landed with no more fanfare or force than the rest - there was simply a loud crack and then it was over.

"Okay kiddo, spankings finished - you can get up when you're ready," he said gently, putting his slipper down and lightly patting her backside. His other hand rubbed Dani's back, unsure if she would need a few moments to collect herself or not - it had been awhile since he'd had to spank her. "Though don't go pulling your pants up just yet - you've still got some corner time coming."

Leo had felt a little hypnotised as he watched the slipper crash into Dani's large rear causing it to make the most interesting motions each time it did and he wouldn't have minded if it went on for a little longer. Hearing his father say the spanking was over caused him to stop gawking though and he began to back away towards the bedroom, gesturing for the others to come with him. His dad would probably exit soon and he didn't particularly want to get caught though they could probably stay close enough to eaves-drop.

Tags
dares, sleepover, therealmrt