Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old July 26th, 2024, 09:15 PM   #14631
MediaMillie
Gold Member

"Owww!! N-no, I would... YEEEK!!!" Millie tried to hide the truth of what she would really do in that situation...

Milhouse whimpered and yelped "Aiiyeee!! No! Don't spank meeee!!"

Old July 26th, 2024, 11:44 PM   #14632
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

"Yes, Millie?" Marge asked, as she kept spanking!

"You WERE naughty. And you earned a spanking!" Edna insisted, as she spanked, "Instead of laughing at people's expense, you should have either warned us, or just left."

Ultra Lil' Bro Apprentice of Galactic Kids Next Door, Numbuh 001(Joseph)'s bro and Numbuh Omega's apprentice/adopted son!
Numbuh Omega is a gentle mommy, and don't like to spank me, but she will if it's needed...

Old July 26th, 2024, 11:47 PM   #14633
MediaMillie
Gold Member

Tried as she might to keep quiet out of a misguided sense of pride, she eventually couldn't take it anymore "Aaahh-hooo-hoo!!" She started to sob, "I would have spanked them toooo!!"

Milhouse teared up as he wailed "Okay I will! I wiiiiiiill!"

Old July 27th, 2024, 12:32 AM   #14634
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

"That's right. And right now, you shouldn't have just let it happen, either." Marge said, alternating cheeks, "Because you are the oldest one, dear, you should be more responsible."

"Milhouse, you are a good kid." Edna said, alternating cheeks. "So, you can't be involved in such naughty things, understand?"

Ultra Lil' Bro Apprentice of Galactic Kids Next Door, Numbuh 001(Joseph)'s bro and Numbuh Omega's apprentice/adopted son!
Numbuh Omega is a gentle mommy, and don't like to spank me, but she will if it's needed...

Old July 27th, 2024, 12:36 AM   #14635
MediaMillie
Gold Member

Marge knew what she was talking about, and Millie knew there was no point in arguing anymore. "I'm sorryyyyy-heeee-heeee!!!!" She cried.

"Understoo-hooood!!! I'm sorryyyyy!!!!" Milhouse wailed too, both kids in tears!

Old July 27th, 2024, 12:58 AM   #14636
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

Edna and Marge both nodded, "What are you learning from this?" they asked.

Old July 27th, 2024, 12:20 PM   #14637
MediaMillie
Gold Member

"I will stop them I wiiiiiiiill!!! Aiiiiiighh!!!!" Millie screeched, crying unabashedly.

Milhouse sobbed "I will te-heeeell youuuuuuu!!!"

Old July 27th, 2024, 01:42 PM   #14638
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

"And what will happen if you two don't do these things?" they sternly asked, as the sitspots were spanked!

Old July 27th, 2024, 01:51 PM   #14639
MediaMillie
Gold Member

"We'll get spaaaaanked!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" The two naughty children with their red bum-bums exposed bawled loudly.

Old July 27th, 2024, 02:08 PM   #14640
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

"Okay, Millie, join Bart and Nelson in the corner. No rubbing or covering." Marge ordered.

"You too, Milhouse." Edna added. She did go easier by using her hand only, but the loss of the ring WAS significant enough for Milhouse to still need some corner time, since he laughed instead of stopping it or going away.

Tags
mediamillie, millie, reunite, rodrigo, siblings