Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old September 18th, 2024, 07:06 PM   #61
Gus1996
VIP Donator

doctor Steven proceeded to start rubbing alcohol into Emma's spanked bottom, but the more he did, the more he noticed that her bottom had been very thoroughly spanked, and that was a problem, because in her current position, being laid down on her belly, he couldn't properly disinfect her sit-spots, as they were covered by her bottom and thighs, therefore he'd have to ask Emma to change position, so he would be able to not only properly disinfect her bottom, but also rub in the healing cream afterwards, and if she'd made such a fuss over simply pulling off her skirt to show him her pantie-less reddened bottom, he could only hope she was to tired to kick up another fuss once he told her the 2 new positions she could choose from, so he could finish everything he needed to do.

"Emma dear... " he started nice and slow to try and minimize any opposition on her part
"we do have a bit of a problem, you see ..." he paused before he got into the meat of the subject
"it seems you were way more thoroughly spanked than I first thought, and so, this position I asked you to get in doesn't really allow me to do what I need to do ..." he paused again to let her process what he was saying
"when you are in this position, I can't neither disinfect, nor apply the healing cream to your sit-spots, so I will now give you 2 positions that should allow me to do that, and I need you to pick the one you prefer staying in for a while ... since it'll take 1 or 2 minutes for the alcohol to dry up, and another 3 to 4 minutes for me to properly coat your bottom with the healing cream" he told her
"so pick based on what is most comfortable for you OK ?" he asked before he started giving her her options:

"you can choose between option 1, which is for you to lay down over mine or your uncle's lap, so your skin will be pulled as tight as it was during your spanking, allowing me access to all the areas that have been spanked,"

"or option 2, which is for you to turn around, so you'll still be laying on this exam bed, but this time on your back and not on your belly, then you'll need to bring your knees all the way up until either them or your ankles are besides your ears, and then you'll put your arms over them to hold your legs in that position; but your uncle can also help you stay in position if you don't want to hold your legs yourself; in this position, your skin will be pulled very tightly over your muscles, allowing the cream to reach them faster and as such, heal your bottom and sit-spots much faster than it would if you were over someone's lap" as he finished explaining he prepared himself for the worst while hoping for the best.

Old September 19th, 2024, 11:04 AM   #62
playgirl

Emma blushed. "I don't need the cream then. Thank you for helping me, doctor Steven," she said politely, hoping that would be the end of it.

Old September 19th, 2024, 06:04 PM   #63
Gus1996
VIP Donator

"while I would have allowed you to leave without cream before, now that I have seen the state of your bottom I can't let you go away like that, not without signing the: I refuse the treatment being offered to me free of charge form, which you, as a minor, need to have your guardian sign your stead" explained doctor Steven

"and I'm relatively sure that your uncle also doesn't want to see you suffer from your sore bottom all the way home, right ?" he asked Jack

"absolutely" answered Jack as he kind of understood where this was going, and moved up to the exam table to hold Emma in place if that proved to be necessary, as he said:

"although you've been very naughty disrespecting me the way you did, and bullying that poor classmate of yours, I forgave you the moment your spanking ended, so I see no point in forcing you to stick with a sore bottom if it can be avoided" and he started rubbing her head to soothe her as he'd reached her and she was still laid down with her tummy on the exam bed when he finished speaking.

"now then Emma, should I sit on the exam bed for you to lay over my lap, so doctor Steven can treat you ? or would you rather just turn around and have me hold your hands and/or legs while he does so ?" asked uncle Jack giving her the choice once again

Old September 19th, 2024, 07:07 PM   #64
playgirl

Emma saw that she could not win. "I'll lay on your lap," she muttered miserably.

Old Today, 09:37 AM   #65
Gus1996
VIP Donator

Uncle Jack then sat on the exam bed n front of the now kneeling Emma, so she could lay over his lap and, once she did so, he rested one of his hands on her head and the other on her back and started rubbing these areas to calm her down as doctor Steven did his work

Doctor Steven meanwhile, upon seeing that Emma was ready, started putting alcohol in the piece of cotton all doctors have in their offices to disinfect areas where they'll give vaccines or injections, and then told her "alright Emma, hold still now, it'll feel a little cold and might hurt/sting a little" as he went to them

He then started rubbing the alcohol infused cotton on her bottom and, while he wanted to be gentle doing it, he had to rub it quite strongly (since someone's bottom isn't as firm as a bone backed arm is, when you need to rub a wound on it to disinfect it), which was undoubtedly, not only embarrassing for Emma, as doctor Steven would be able to see all she wanted to keep hidden whenever he rubbed her bottom cheeks with sideways motions, but also quite painful given the state her bottom had been in after her 2 previous spankings.

Old Today, 08:50 PM   #66
playgirl

Emma kept her mouth closed, biting back groans. She told herself that at least this would be over quickly.

Tags
adjustment, attitude, gus1996