Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Spanking Video Game Development > Spanking Video Games Discussion

Spanking Video Games Discussion Chat about Spanking Computer Games, Spanking Video Games and Spanking RPG's that you have developed or are making. Tutorials, Q&A and Discussions.

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Justicar
Old October 15th, 2023, 10:04 AM   #1
Shirabaru

Default Justicar

Glad to present you our new game!

With revolution in the Kindom chaos came, leaving all the people in the lawless lands. This is story of village girl who became some kind of a sheriff of the east region of the Kingdom.

-Manage court supplies
-Deceide and execute punishment's of randomly-generated girls
-Punish lazy employees
-Explore world and fight bosses in dynamic action-combat

Current public version is 0.3.0.1
Link to itchio
If you want to support me join Boosty

Last edited by Shirabaru; March 29th, 2024 at 09:27 PM.

Old October 15th, 2023, 08:25 PM   #2
ULPI

just downloaded, so far i liked it, it can feel a little repetitive but its understandable as this is the first version. I look forward to see what else you implement.
One thing that i hope to see one day is that as you have to select to continue the spanking to be able to give extra insted of only having the option to end (of course to have the consencuence of that too) but as i know close to nothing about making games i have no idea how hard or easy that would be.

Old October 15th, 2023, 08:40 PM   #3
Shirabaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ULPI View Post
just downloaded, so far i liked it, it can feel a little repetitive but its understandable as this is the first version. I look forward to see what else you implement.
One thing that i hope to see one day is that as you have to select to continue the spanking to be able to give extra insted of only having the option to end (of course to have the consencuence of that too) but as i know close to nothing about making games i have no idea how hard or easy that would be.
Thank you for feedback. Hope that with new poses and implements this will feel less repetitive.

It's not hard to add extra hits but it's hard to write consequences for every case of different behaviour. Maybe in prison you will be able to punish prisoners as long as you want... not sure yet

Old October 15th, 2023, 11:21 PM   #4
declino90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirabaru View Post
Thank you for feedback. Hope that with new poses and implements this will feel less repetitive.

It's not hard to add extra hits but it's hard to write consequences for every case of different behaviour. Maybe in prison you will be able to punish prisoners as long as you want... not sure yet
Fantastic game congratulation ! how can beat the goblin leader?

Old October 16th, 2023, 06:22 AM   #5
Kelsec

I love the concept and the initial build is rather well done! I'm excited to see where this goes in future builds. Some advice, watch put for implementing too many "time wasters". My only real gripes came from the morning routine of putting clothes on, eating breakfast, and stopping to hear the front desk say good morning. On day 1 these things are fine, but by day 25 they are very annoying. Take getting dressed for example, there isn't any change of outfit I can choose and no repercussions to walking out nude so having to get up and hit the dresser every morning is just tedious for the sake of being tedious, same with eating breakfast every morning, same with stopping to hear the front desk send me off. None of those things add any real substance to what the player is doing other than to stop the game for a moment to pad the runtime. If there were changes of outfit, or a punishment for leaving my room nude then that would make sense. If there were buffs or choices I miss out on for not eating breakfast that would make sense. Even if the front desk just played the heart emoji as I walked out instead of a full stop dialog its understandable and doesn't require the player to stop.

On the flip side, I actually enjoyed the grind and tediousness of handling my staff. Coming in for the 4th day in a row to find that 3/4 of them royally screwed up felt fine. Yes it was repetitive, but it felt like every time I disciplined them there was some kind of progression. I just wish that after catching Vivian sleeping on the job for the 5th day in a row, I didn't get in trouble for absolutly blistering her ass.

On that note this game offered a rather interesting and unique experience I haven't felt compelled to do in any other spanky game, and that is to turn it into a "drinking" game of sorts. Whenever you get punished for overstepping your authority or Messing up court judgments, self spank irl to the tune you get it in game. It was surprisingly entertaining, I used my wooden paddle to do it. It's only like 20 swats every time and there's enough time between punishments (of you try at all) that it's not crazy. Honestly if you play this with friends you can tie each person to a character and when they get punished, the person gets the same irl. Would be kind of a fun party game especially once you really develop the court system to be more difficult and expansive.

Old October 16th, 2023, 07:11 AM   #6
Shirabaru

Quote:
Fantastic game congratulation ! how can beat the goblin leader?
Thank you! Not sure if I understand the question. Go through the main quest and you will meet her. Then just don't get hit and shoot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelsec View Post
I love the concept and the initial build is rather well done!
Thank you! As I understand you like management part much more then adventure one It's cool, I worried if the main loop is interesting enough.

Some stuff like dressing and breakfast are here as break points for inserting something different in the future. For example during breakfast there will be an option to get a vacation till the end of the week if Olivia is hired. I understand your point though, I'll try to speed-up some time-consuming stuff without breaking an immersion

Quote:
I just wish that after catching Vivian sleeping on the job for the 5th day in a row, I didn't get in trouble for absolutly blistering her ass.
There will be in future different employees fails and diffrent punishments. I can't fit everything in v0.1

Old October 16th, 2023, 07:29 AM   #7
declino90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirabaru View Post
Thank you! Not sure if I understand the question. Go through the main quest and you will meet her. Then just don't get hit and shoot...

Thank you! As I understand you like management part much more then adventure one It's cool, I worried if the main loop is interesting enough.

Some stuff like dressing and breakfast are here as break points for inserting something different in the future. For example during breakfast there will be an option to get a vacation till the end of the week if Olivia is hired. I understand your point though, I'll try to speed-up some time-consuming stuff without breaking an immersion

There will be in future different employees fails and diffrent punishments. I can't fit everything in v0.1
Thank you I didn't know how to shoot .

I really like the game anyway . Great job.

Old October 16th, 2023, 10:58 AM   #8
Dongo

Looking forward to seeing more.

Old October 16th, 2023, 12:24 PM   #9
declino90

Are there scenes with the protagonist's sister?

Old October 16th, 2023, 01:57 PM   #10
Bioliquidx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelsec View Post

On that note this game offered a rather interesting and unique experience I haven't felt compelled to do in any other spanky game, and that is to turn it into a "drinking" game of sorts. Whenever you get punished for overstepping your authority or Messing up court judgments, self spank irl to the tune you get it in game. It was surprisingly entertaining, I used my wooden paddle to do it. It's only like 20 swats every time and there's enough time between punishments (of you try at all) that it's not crazy.
I do this kind of thing with pretty much every spanking game, that's what makes them fun. It can be tricky to find games that cater to a realistic amount sometimes, so I'm glad to hear this one hits the mark!

Tags
justicar