Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Roleplay Recruitment & Discussion

Roleplay Recruitment & Discussion Recruit other members to join in a roleplay or Multi-Author Stories with you! Use before starting a new roleplay if you haven't got anyone to roleplay with or are not sure if an idea you have will work. Discuss current spanking roleplays or stories and throw around ideas for future roleplays.

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Canis Empire: Furry Fantasy Spankings
Old November 11th, 2017, 06:12 PM   #1
Jac Ranger
It's Morphing Time!

Default Canis Empire: Furry Fantasy Spankings

Canis Empire is a custom-made setting of anthropomorphic animals in a medieval fantasy setting. 'Canis' implies that Dogs and Canines in general are meant to the Dominant Kingdom in this setting, but other races are certainly playable. For more general info, follow this link:

https://animeotk.com/forum/showthrea...20#post3306520

This is still an in-working setting, so things can change and you don't have to follow any sort of molds I've made out for you.

No pairings are banned here, as any pairing I'm willing to play. (M/F, M/M, F/F, F/M) (Any animals listed in the link as well as any suggestion links. Just no Pokemon or Digimon or Hybrid Animals not natural in nature-so no Rabbit-Monkeys or Dog-Cats.)

When it comes to plots, just about anything is up for grabs as long as it fits the setting, but here are a few example plots:

1. The fantastical adventures of a Knight and their Squire. The Knight could spank the Squire and, if you like role reversal, vice versa if the Knight happens to get too big for their britches. Could also include spanking bandits, bratty civilians, or maybe even nobles.

1b. Perhaps the adventures of a Knight and, alternatively, their Horse Slave. The horse could be made to carry supplies, do chores, or even just carry the Knight like a normal horse.

2. A Prince/Princess has gotten herself a pet: a Cat Slave. Of course, this Cat is not so willing to submit to their new master/mistress.

2b. A Cat Slave has been sold to a Mouse. In times of old, this would've been the other way around.

3. A Dog of high status has been captured by a troop of Simian Bandits and is being made into a servant of the Bandit Boss.
<a href=https://fontmeme.com/super-mario-font/ target=_blank><a href=https://fontmeme.com/permalink/200409/b99ac69444a726fa49d18d79d5b40082.png target=_blank>https://fontmeme.com/permalink/20040...79d5b40082.png</a></a>

Old November 12th, 2017, 05:32 AM   #2
Night Kyle
Foxy Spankee <3

hiya! ^w^ id love to do an rp with you! >wo i play spankee and switch only, and i have many furry ocs to choose from

Old November 13th, 2017, 06:37 AM   #3
Bombay
Gold Member

if it's still open, i'd love to be a part of this rp. I have a few oc's to choose from . shoot me a pm or maybe we can speak here if you'd like to RP with me!

Old November 13th, 2017, 02:08 PM   #4
Lordoftacos
Most Magnanimous Emperor

Same as tails. If it's still open I'd love to join.

Tags
canis, empire, fantasy, furry, spankings