Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Spanking Video Game Development > Spanking Video Games Discussion

Spanking Video Games Discussion Chat about Spanking Computer Games, Spanking Video Games and Spanking RPG's that you have developed or are making. Tutorials, Q&A and Discussions.

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old March 22nd, 2010, 05:42 PM   #11
mushishi
Artist

Thanks for the feedback.

I want the game have lots of spanking, but within a good story it's even better. It's also more interesting if you have to "work" a little to get your spanking art, or at least explore.

Having one artist do everything would look more professional indeed, however it would also be a sh..load of work. I can't ask that of anyone for free. Also, it's more fun if you do it together.

Old March 23rd, 2010, 12:43 PM   #12
c0kefan

I've played the first two iterations, and I'm definitely impressed with the game. The graphics look good and I really like the storyline so far. I'm with Look on the feel of the game; it's a spanking rpg, and I enjoyed the constant references. It reminded me of the sexual innuendo in SRT: Endless Frontier.

One main point I would like to bring up is the level of difficulty. I love difficult rpgs, but it's hard to really gauge how much every person can take... personally I think you should create the rpg for as wide an audience as possible, and perhaps add bonus segments, etc. (if there is time) for people who want a 'harder' challenge. But mainly, make sure it's playable for as many people as possible. I agree players should have to "work" for the art, but what is "work" for some is easy for others; it's a difficult line.

Just my two cents, good luck on the project. Seems like a ton of work, to say the least. I'd love to do testing, etc. if you need testers/grammar checkers.

Old March 26th, 2010, 08:17 AM   #13
mushishi
Artist

Yaaay! More feedback. Thank you!

Old July 6th, 2010, 12:13 PM   #14
Uninventive

All links to this seem dead sadly. Any chance of a working one?

Old July 15th, 2010, 01:11 AM   #15
MissQ

Well the game threads all seem a little old as is the link to this one so I'm not able to play it myself, however to you and anyone else making RPG spanking game I'd be happy to get involved with the art work. ^^

Old April 26th, 2016, 01:20 AM   #16
giant432
Gold Member

can you upload it again?

Old June 24th, 2016, 11:36 PM   #17
BGcier
Probationary User

the links are down , you can re upload please

Old July 4th, 2016, 11:04 AM   #18
Madcat
VIP Donator

... this thread is six years old, folks, let it rest in peace.

Old October 22nd, 2019, 12:40 AM   #19
akarenn

I know this post from nine years ago, but I still want to play it. Thank you very much

Tags
games, maker, rpg, rpgmaker, spanking